Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.63

on 23 May 2011
I purchased Adele 19 as some of my piano students wanted to learn to play her music. However you would need to be a reasonable standard to play many of the pieces - I suggest that it is best suited to grade 4+ - it is not suitable for beginners or early graders. This book has some good arrangements of the songs that were originally recorded with a piano accompaniment. Make you feel my love, Adele's cover of the Bob Dylan song, is my favourite to play. Many of the songs have a piano arrangement but it's actually a transposition of the original guitar accompaniment, so doesn't really work on the piano. If you can only the play the piano then you may find this book a bit disappointing. However if you can play both instruments and you like Adele's music then this would be a good book for you!
on 20 February 2012
This book provides the accompanying sheet music to Adele's first album 19. It is very easy to follow if you are just starting out with the piano, but is not too simplistic for more advanced players. Overall a great purchase.
on 27 January 2012
I bought it for me daughter who has been playing piano for about 8 years. It is not easy to play, but if you dedicate enough time you believe Adele is in your house. I guess there are easier versions available as well, check those out as well.....
on 22 January 2012
Just as the album. It's fairly easy to play without losing any of the authenticity. A great present for someone.
on 1 September 2011
Bought this for one of my daughters but been having a sneaky peek myself.

I don't know many of the songs but have have picked out a couple (Make You Feel My Love and Hometown Glory) and played on piano and guitar.

Score and Tabs are clear and well written.

Daughter seems to like it as well.
on 18 November 2012
I bought this as I am at a good standard in my piano playing. My friend really wanted to play some Adele and I bought it for her and she loved, really good gift for someone who plays piano to a good standard.
on 22 February 2014
You either like or dislike this type of music. I love Adele's uniqueness and therefore love the album although not each sing equally.
on 18 February 2013
Adele is reportedly one of the biggest selling contemporary artists, and it is not surprising why as she delivers time after time.
on 20 June 2013
Purchased for my wife who plays the piano and she says its good for piano players although she is a level 8.
on 10 August 2014
Arrived promptly and exactly as described, thank you