5.0 out of 5 stars Face Scrub
Published on 20 Aug 2012 by John

3.0 out of 5 stars gritty
this is a nice quality product. But for me..I like my scrubs to have a lot of grit. Its just my preference really. I'm sure someone else would adore this product.

It has a unique scent and I feel it does not dry my oily skin quite enough as I like.
Published 6 months ago by S. Rafiq

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Scrub, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
I use this face scrub along with the bulldog moisturiser and it works great. The face scrub is thicker than nivea and i feel like it does a better job. Also it has natural ingredients so you know you're not rubbing chemicals onto your face! I often look at reviews before I decide to buy a product and if you are umming and ahhing about what to get then I strongly suggest you buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
This is perfect! Smells nice and works very well! I will for sure buy this again when i run out!

Under than half price compared to here in Denmark!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
Excellent fast delivery of an amazing product at a great price!!Love the fact its cruelty free.Bought for my partner as a christmas stocking filler. Would highly recomment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulldog Original Face Scrub, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
I really like the Bulldog brand. They produce great quality natural products for a great price. The reason I bought it in the first place is because it does not contain any parabens or sodium laureth sulfate. I try to avoid these chemicals as much as possible.

The product is quite thick compared to the heavily watered down Niveas etc. I prefer it to these products as it is just coarse enough and has a really nice smell. I use it a couple times a week which I find is enough and for the rest of the week I use the Bulldog Face Wash.

I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all round bulldog origional face scrub, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
Using it every other day and the bulldog face wash the rest of the week
It working very well especially considering it is all natural.
Would be even better if you could get it in larger bottles. Excellent all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulldog face scrub, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
One of the best face scrubs I have used because of the thickness of the cream as well as the smell and the feel
works great as well and got this product on offer , wouldn't pay the normal price as it is too expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 May 2014
steve lamb (St Helier,, jersey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
Great scrub for a great price. I use this now and it's a great scrub, make your skin feel clean.

3.0 out of 5 stars gritty, 22 May 2014
S. Rafiq "Its all good" (Blackburn, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
It's so natural and it's got a lovely texture. It really works on my pores, it unclogs them and makes me feel refreshed. It lasts for a good while too cos all you need is a small bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars some old scrubber, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml (Misc.)
I'm becoming a bit of a fan of Bulldog products recently and this Face Scrub is up there on the list. The natural ingredients seem to leave the skin feeling fresh and "deep" clean and, so far, I'm very pleased with the results. At present using it on an "every other day" basis and seems to be working well! Glad I tried it! Price reasonable and (Amazon) delivery excellent.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›