5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
I now feel that seeing as I have used this service I can write a review.

Recently my kindle come lemming took a dive off my leg while I was reading and due to either ill luck or a natural calling it landed face down on a hard granite floor. Of course the kindle was dead on impact, thank fully I had the hindsight to pay for insurance as I expected some sort of...
Published on 12 July 2011 by Ilinleywright

3.0 out of 5 stars Caveat emptor
I was a bit naive to purchase this warranty without investigating the full details of the cover. Others should be aware that there is no cover against theft or loss. I think I would have bought it nevertheless, but it does seem to limit its value.
Published on 12 May 2011 by R. Waldron

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 6 Nov 2011
John M. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-Year SquareTrade Warranty + Accident Protection for Kindle Keyboard (Wi-Fi) (Accessory)
I bought this for my wife as a birthday gift and she has been delighted with the quality etc.We took it to Spain on holiday with us and I was surprised to find I could use it with the Wi-fi of the hotel to purchase new books.Excellent buy!
John

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Square Trade Warranty, 25 Oct 2011
I purchased this additional 3 year warranty for my Kindle shortly after I received it. It seemed like a good idea as it provides an additional protection once the standard 1 year warranty expires. I would hate to damage my Kindle now - it was a cheap cover for peace of mind, although I hope never to have to use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service like always, 25 Oct 2011
I like to bought from you as i know i get good service every time I always experience friendly service when on the phone

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle insurance, 11 Jun 2011
if you love your kindle you need this great price really easy to purchase peace of mind for the kindle owner now you can relax when family members ask to use it and same peace of mind for holidays etc would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Mind!!!!, 5 Jun 2011
Like most people this is not a review as such, as ou can't review something that you havb't used.
The one thing I will say is the service so far has been good, prompt delivery via email and the option to manage "All" my polices on line.
If I have to make a claim I will update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be bought, 29 May 2011
What a bargain! As my Kindle travels everywhere with me, and younger members of the family are always keen to "borrow" it, this Insurance gives great piece of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting to see, 17 April 2011
This is extended insurance cover so unless anything goes wrong with my Kindle and I need to make a claim I won't know how good the cover is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 April 2011
Not having had to make a claim I can only comment ot the fact I thought the price of the warrenty was very reasonable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch the eligibility period, 26 Aug 2011
I was bought a Kindle by a relative who received it a little while before giving it to me. When I looked at insuring it Squaredeal would not because it was over 30 days old, even though it had been in the original packing for two weeks, and I had only had it for two weeks. So be warned and learn form my experience: if you get a Kindle as a gift, and if you want to insure it, do so at once. Also, note that the Square deal blurb on Amazon states "For Freephone assistance please call 020 3356 6205". 020 is not a freephone number.

4.0 out of 5 stars How do you review a 3 year warranty?, 12 Mar 2011
Here goes....

It arrived safe and sound...

I will look after it for the next 3 years and let you know if I need to use it...

Hows that?