5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had tried these sooner!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappies 3 Pack (Size 2) 7-16kgs (Baby Product)
As a complete novice to the reusable nappy system, I bought these with a view to trying it out for a week as my one year old is quite a wriggler when it comes to nappy changing. I can't believe how well it has gone...it really isn't as difficult as I thought it was, no leaks...and it's so easy to wash the nappies! We have bought 6 mio nappies, 2 outer nappy covers, mio wash powder and a roll of the nappy liner and this covers the whole day time for my son. when the nappies first arrived they looked incredibly long and I thought would swamp my son but on reading the instructions you need to wash them first...and hey presto the nappies shrank so they fit beautifully. no more redness from the nappies we used to use. my son is also walking around fine...not bothered by the change of nappy type. my only wish is that I'd had a go sooner! we have just ordered a cheap bucket with a lid to throw the wet nappies in during the day and I then put them through the wash at 60 degrees with the mio wash powder at the end of the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality of nappies, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappies 3 Pack (Size 2) 7-16kgs (Baby Product)
Excellent quality of nappies. I use these nappies for my baby from two months of my baby during the day. This type of nappy is not suggested during the night where is better to use a pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Bambino Mio Nappies 3 Pack (Size 2) 7-16kgs (Baby Product)
Save the environment -use cloth nappies!
A perfect size for both my 10 month old and 2 year old to last through the night.

Bambino Mio Nappies 3 Pack (Size 2) 7-16kgs