Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 24 March 2001
A financially strapped author marries a naive young girl, Kate, as part of a plan devised by his literary agent, Lucinda. Together they draw Kate deeper and deeper into a life of sexual arousal through subjugation. As she slowly responds with increasing fervour, she is unwittingly enabling her husband to write a modern Story of O. This is a clever idea, the plot works well and there is a very high erotic content. The sex scenes are well crafted and you really feel you're part of the action. A good book for bedtime!
on 1 February 2011
I read this in paperback when it first came out, and it is seriously erotic and arousing, with an extremely clever storyline, where a plan by a man and woman to slowly draw a young innocent girl into a world of sexual domination comparable to the Story Of O goes frustratingly wrong for them The characters are complex and intriguing, the sex scenes are terrific and varied, and all in all I thought it matched the Black Lace novels by Fredrica Alleyn. I have now discovered that the author IS Fredrica Alleyn, writing under a different pseudonym, which explains why I enjoyed it so much, as I'm a huge Fredrica fan. If you too like her novels, or similar ones, then this is a `must have', and thank goodness it is now available to read as a Kindle book.
The one other thing I am waiting for is some enterprising publisher to put `Betrayal' out as an Ebook, as this is a brilliant mainstream novel by the same author under yet another name. Her website is a mine of information! Until then, I highly recommend this book for all her fans who have finished her Black Lace novels. You will not be disappointed!