on 9 August 2013
I purchase these bulbs and was very happy with them fast delivery Northern Ireland fantastic price and they are good bright bulb even when you first switch them on I recommend them and the seller is first class
on 19 January 2014
this is absolutely the best price i could find on the web and are made by a quality brand so i expect them to last a long time.
on 19 December 2014
Unfortunately I have been unable to use them. I thought they were normal size screw in as they looked same as what I already had. It was only when I went to use one, several weeks after receiving I found screw fitting smaller. I am sure they would be fine, I have been using Phillips Genie for a few years and will try and find right size ones.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2012
These bulbs are good and represent good value for the money. Arrive very quickly and undamaged. I have purchased a lot of these bulbs and never been disappointed.
on 24 November 2013
Very quick to reach max light and does exactly what I needed them for. Would highly recommend them to others
on 1 December 2012
very good item for the price, it fits perfect in my desk lighjt and shows a very good light.Thank you
on 8 December 2013
A light bulb's a light bulb, but the service was fantastic, and the bulbs were cheaper than other places i've looked. Will definitely buy from here again.
on 16 September 2013
I wanted replacements for the 5 - 40Watt golf ball bulbs in my chandelier. These do the job at much lower wattage but they are not diimmable. At the lower rating who wants to dim.
on 4 July 2013
These arrived very quickly and I tried them straight away. They are much brighter than I expected for 8W=40W bulbs for our wall light. Very pleased so far .. hope they last!
on 10 September 2015
These are good but I would rate them as being a a good bit brighter than 40W incandescents. I have a trio of these in my living room and it's it bit overpowering!

See one answered question