5.0 out of 5 stars Goggle nirvana
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Greg Kempe

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good.
These goggles are pretty good, apart from scratching very easily on the inside when you clean them!
I like the little buttons on the sides of the goggles that allows you to losen or tighten the goggles without messing about, on click and you can go up or down a size whilst wearing them.
Just wish they were scratch resistant!
Published 21 months ago by louise

5.0 out of 5 stars Goggle nirvana, 15 Jan 2010
Greg Kempe (Cape Town, South Africa) - See all my reviews
These are fantastic goggles. I've always struggled to find goggles that were comfortable and, most importantly, didn't leak. The Kayenne goggles fit very well and with just a gentle push create a tight seal around the eyes. They have a huge field of view (especially after using swedes for three years) and I'm actually able to forget about them being on my face, which is a testament in its own right.

If you're tightening the straps to create a seal, you're probably using them incorrectly. Just push them gently onto your face to force a little air out and create suction. They're rock-solid after that, no problem diving or doing flip-turns.

5.0 out of 5 stars the holy grail for goggles, 28 July 2009
Just when you think you will never find goggles that don't leak, feel comfortable and provide great vision you get Kayenne and the years of searching could be over....works for me anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 May 2009
These goggles are easy to put on and easy to adjust. My old goggles (from a different company) always pulled at my hair as I put them on. They have great visibility and are very comfortable. I have the blue ones and they're a great colour. I didn't think I'd ever be enthusiastic about swimming goggles but these are just great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab goggles!, 20 Jun 2013
These are my second pair. I mostly do outdoor swimming in the summer.The Kayenne's give an excellent field of vision and are very comfy. They rarely leak.
The only downside is that after a while you need to use the anti-fog liquid on them as they get cloudy but this would happen to all goggles after a prolonged time. My last pair lasted over a year. I swim 3 x per week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles I've ever owned, 30 April 2012
Mr. Martin Aaron "Martin Aaron" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I rarely write a review but I thought these googles deserved one. I swim roughly 3000m a week and have always struggled to find a decent pair of goggle that:

a. Doesn't make me look like a panda (eye rings) when I take them off for about an hr
b. Don't leak
c. Don't fog up (even when they're supposedly coated with an anti-fog layer)

I've always gone for Speedo and thought I'd try something different.
There is no comparison!

These are like the Ferrari of goggles. The wide view is great for swimming, they are the most comfortable pair I've ever owned, they don't leak at all and don't fog at all either. The adjustable strap is so simple it's amazing we've been struggling with crap designs for so long. Simply pull either side and they tighten, perss a button to slacken off. You don't need the tight either as they form such a good seal, press onto the face and away you go.

I would recommend these to anyone who swims a lot. Sure they might be a few quid more than you'd normally pay but they're three times as good as any other goggle!

5.0 out of 5 stars gogglehunt ends, 6 Feb 2010
H. Fox (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nearly forty years of wearing goggles in pools and these are the only really good goggles I have ever had. Features in order of importance to me are, they don't leak,are comfortable for an hour at a time, don't steam up (though I have only used them a dozen times so far),and are easy to adjust.
The comfort factor is the result of the fact that they sit outside the eye sockets and seem to be made of a very flexible material. They are bigger than any I have had previously and this enhances vision both ahead and sideways.

1.0 out of 5 stars So blurred - it's like I am seeing double!, 11 Feb 2014
This is my first pair - purchased after seeing all the great reviews on here.

I have 20/20 vision and no problems with other brands of Goggles. However, I have just taken delivery of my first pair of Kayenne tinted from Amazon, and the weirdest thing happens:

Above water, they are a little bit blurry - but otherwise OK, but as soon as I stick my head under the water, it's like double vision - literally. Each eye has a view, but they don't match up!

Not only, can I not make out objects (other swimmers) in the water a few feet away, but it's like each lens provides a view that doesn't match the other - so much so, that for each grout line in the swimming pool tiles, there appears to be another ghost line one inch either side. The effect, is to make you feel like you want to throw up.

I did wonder if there was some protective lens cover that I had failed to remove, so went to email Auquasphere support, but their "Contact" button just returns you to the location choice page - so go figure...

I notice (now it is too late) that there are other reviews which note the same problem - and as mine were the tinted version, I wonder if the tinted goggles are just the clear goggles with a tinted plastic coating vacuumed on - and that coating isn't optically perfect (well, it may be, if you are boss-eyed in the first place, I suppose).

Very disappointing - because they are great otherwise, very comfortable and light. Just a pity it's like looking through the bottom of two beer bottles....

These are unusable - so they are going straight back!

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good., 18 Oct 2012
Just wish they were scratch resistant!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 22 Jan 2012
decided to trust other people's opinions and bought these goggles instead of some speedos. totally worth the money, no leaks, tight strap, clear vision and last but not least great look. recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent goggles, 20 Jan 2012
Without doubt the best swimming goggles I have ever had. Very comfortable to wear, easy to adjust with side straps without having to remove the goggles and absolutely no water leaks.