4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published 10 months ago by James

2.0 out of 5 stars A looker, but nowhere near the required precision
Hi,

I bought this watch because of its automatic movement, which is a japan made Seiko NH35A.
Precision ought to be off by ca. 30 seconds a day, but mine was inaccurate by ca. 5 seconds per minute, which is huge.
Visually, the watch is ok and looks more expensive than it really is.
The bezel is however hard to turn and feels like there is sand in...
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Johan Daes

2.0 out of 5 stars A looker, but nowhere near the required precision, 16 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Invicta Pro Diver Men's Automatic Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Titanium Bracelet 0420 (Watch)
Hi,

Visually, the watch is ok and looks more expensive than it really is.
The bezel is however hard to turn and feels like there is sand in it.
Then again, you cannot expect Rolex Submariner quality at this price.
I wouldn't have minded a bit of inaccuracy, but 2 hours a day is unacceptable.
Summarized: Visually nice watch, but mine was very inaccurate.
Could be that I had some bad luck, but my trust in the brand was destroyed by this first experience. I decided to splash out more cash and go for a Certina DS Diver titanium......

Krs,

JD

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, poor invicta quality...., 12 Jan. 2014
When I first opened the box, I thought WOW!!! a 200m divers titanium watch with screw in crown and glow in the dark 12 o'clock marker, for just over £100! I'll never get this offer again! Its so light, it feels like its made of aluminum! Ive got an alumium watch, really light, but soft as butter!
Then I lifted the watch out the box and noticed how cheap the bracelet was. The links had a huge sway from side to side, not little as you would get in any other watch of £100, but a LOT! So much so, that you could look close and easily see the link pins between the gaps! hmmmmm... maybe 4 stars I thought....
So, I took it out took off all the wrapping, turned the bezel and thought, wow, this is really stiff..... but it was turnable. So I adjusted the time and date and wound it up and set it off! Good! it was keeping nice time. It matched second by second over hours!
By that night, things got worse. I notice if I unscrewed the crown, pulled it gently out to set the time, the hands would begin adjusting, then I would hear a click! and the hands would stop moving! I would (somehow) have to pull the crown out a little bit further to adjust the hands! Not good. What damage was this causing inside to the mechanics!
It was maybe some hours after that I was using the bezel to time moments. Then it just stopped. No matter how much force I used the bezel refused to turn! I was moments away from using pliers!
So, I sent it back instead.
Im really disappointed. Ive heard so many problems over the quality of invicta watches and this proves it.
I may try again in the future, because I really want a titanium dive watch. As a titanium dive watch(especially automatic) is much sought after.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm an Invicta fan but I had to return this watch for quality reasons., 11 July 2014
I can see that there are a lot of happy owners to this watch. This is a bit of a surprise to me because I just couldn't accept the quality- So I decided to return the one that I got for few reasons after just one day.
First reason was that he watch didn't have the movement that was described. It came with standard 21 jewel NH25 without hand wind and hacking features. I was very disappointed.
Second one was the bezel. It got stuck and became impossible to turn after just a few turns. Plus the bezel was bigger than the watch case and very shiny which both made it look like the bezel didn't belong to this watch at all.
Third reason were the feel and make overall. They were just cheap. The bracelet felt too loose, too big gaps between the parts and the end links were not solid. The bezel I already mentioned.
I also have to say that I own 7 Invictas (total +20 watches) and I'm a great admirer to this brand. Therefore the decision was not easy. But I also have some kind of understanding about watch quality and this one just didn't meet my expectations. Actually it was the first Invicta that I have ever returned to the seller.
My interpretation is that Invicta's quality control has failed big time with this watch. I hope the ones you have are better and keep you happy. Cheers!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 11 Jun. 2014
Had the watch for about 4 weeks now and touch wood all is well I have checked it against computer clock and it is as smack on as far as i can see. Only slight concern is that the winding knob has come loss on 2 occassions. This could affect the water resistance, hence the loss of 1 star. Otherwise at a cost of just under £100 it is a great bargain, it looks far more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having, 23 Mar. 2014
I was a little wary about getting this because of some of the reviews but it has become my 'daily driver'. It is light weight, keeps excellent time and is a good all rounder. Do be aware this is a large watch; I have large wrists and its a substantial time piece but I recommend it highly. Go on buy it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good., 6 Mar. 2013
Does any body check working of product ???
Wind down crown was faulty, when wound out to set time date started changing then hands started to move in reverse. it did not disconect from thread and so was imposible to set time. had to send back. I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, 7 Mar. 2014
This is the watch I have been looking for,as soon as I saw this I ordered it, and have not been disappointed it is light for it's size and looks great, & I love the feel of the titanium, good value & well made.JEG

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
Excellent watch, light, great build quality. You get exactly what you are paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will highly recommend., 13 Jan. 2014
Looking at previous reviews I thought I will share main too.
I received it as a Christmas gift and I love it.
The watch is perfect and you can see and feel quality.
It's a big chunky watch but because it's made out of Titanium you can really feel it.
Self-winding mechanism is very good too. Main will continue to run for at least 36 hrs if left untouched.
Don't be put off by other reviews and I suggest you to check it yourself as you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My watch review, 14 Feb. 2013
I am very happy with it, only one downside is that is the rotation of the bezel is a bit hard to turn, and sounds like a pepper mill, would not be suitable for diving use(unless you took pipe pliers to adjust it! As for everything else it is a good watch and has a lovely bracelet, I am very impressed with the lightness and finish.