5.0 out of 5 stars Six Episodes on 2 discs
At the time of writing, there doesn't seem to be a list of contents on here, so here is one for you.

DISC 1
1) A Charlie Brown Christmas
2) Charlie Brown's All-Stars
3) It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

DISC 2
1) You're in Love, Charlie Brown
2) He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown
3) It Was a Short Summer, Charlie...
Published 23 months ago by Orchidhouse Bengals

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
As a lover of the printed version of the cartoon character I thought that the DVD would be fun, instead I found it incredibly boring and depressing! What a disappointment!
Published 7 months ago by mollyeyre

New Featurette Profiling Composer Vince Guardaldi: The Maestro of Menlo Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely smashing, 10 Jun 2013
Mr. M. A. Ahmed "Anjum Ahmed" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This receives a five-stars, for this product offers my expectations. That being, it's offers the Peanuts specials of the 1960s, considered the best collection of Peanuts specials of all other decade for telling meaningful storylines that have poignancy and like all good pieces of artwork, it leads us to question afterwards.

Peanuts being a satisfyingly timeless piece of animation, I enjoyed that this meets my expectation. Let the cosy, calm movements of Peanuts relax you, and the beautiful art work of Bill Melendez fascinate you. It really is the break from our high-action and whizzy we all need. Peanuts really is a rather unique thing in the world of entertainment.

This is brilliant for all ages, for that can be credited to Peanuts retaining the newspaper quality of innocence and genius humour of comic strips. Snoopy's loveable antics is adored by children. While so, the intricate pathos of Charlie Brown is felt and related to well by the older audiences. And that's some of the most intriguing aspects of Peanuts, it's ability to perfectly offer a balance to a whole range of audience.

I would like to add some information about the DVD, the resolution is 720 by 576. While nobody is expects a full-HD production here, the re-mastering for this quality of production is very well done, while still having that desirable home-spun feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trans-generational entertainment!, 18 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this because I wanted to re-live some of the memories of Charlie Brown and Snoopy from my childhood, but I showed it to my 2-year-olds as an alternative to their staple viewing(Peppa, cBeebies) and it has now firmly established its place as a firm favourite for family viewing time. The kids love the music, the little excerpts of Snoopy's antics and my son finds Charlie Brown's teacher (wah wah waah) absolutely hilarious.

Fantastic value DVD for classic entertainment. I now wish that the remastered 70's editions could be released for a similar price as I really want to expand the library, but can't stretch to import prices!!

5.0 out of 5 stars With Trepidation, 3 May 2011
Brian Bailey "captain b" (St Neots, Cambridgeshire UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the DVD for a little girl who I wanted to share the pleasure I remember in seeing the 1960's episodes on TV. I had nothing to worry about. She was entranced by the quirky humour and strangely deep understanding of the human condition, that the characters in Peanuts engender. Perhaps the stangest result was I enjoyed it more than the first time round. Perhaps maturity allows you to see more. Anyway the little girl wanted to know if there was more and could she have them. Notice the word have and not see. Obviously she wants to go back again and again; the sign of a new fan.
Recommended to all the young at heart, no matter what their age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peanuts 1960 collection (DVD), 16 Aug 2013
Patrick G "PJG" (Ardrosson, Ayrshire) - See all my reviews
All six remastered Peanuts TV specials from
the 1960's. Super fun stories from CB and all
the gang Great stuff!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Poor Marnie Moo!, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I just couldn't wait to get hold of this and view it, even though it was supposed to be a Christmas present for my little girl! Having said that, she seems to love it as much as I do. When these "specials" aired during my 1970s childhood Christmasses, I loved nothing better than curling up to watch them, with a handful of choccies - it's the same today!! I'm 41, and these films have lost none of their appeal. Charlie Brown's angst is even more pertinent today than it ever was. They thought Christmas was commercial back then - what would the Peanuts gang have to say about it now!??!

4.0 out of 5 stars a snoopy fan, 21 Mar 2014
Susan Lunt "alicia71lunel" (france) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
another good find for a cheerful watch as a long time snoopy fan its great to see all the rest of the gang and some I had not seen before

as it says on my snoopy mirror " It(s hard to feel sorry for yourself when you're happy "

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Snoopy!, 28 Feb 2014
EJ Boon (West Yorkshire.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
One video player broken, one on it's way out. Delighted to find some Snoopy on DVD, and share with my children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peanuts 1960's Collection, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
Love Peanuts and so pleased to have this collection. It is good quality and value for money. Excellent. Very nostalgic as I remember the original series in the 60's. Good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars and charlie, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD] (DVD)
who can resist the laid back peanuts from the 70s ,and Charlie brown and his friends,peanuts is hilariouse with his laid back attitude

Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD]