5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!
Published on 7 Jun. 2011 by Paws4Thought

1.0 out of 5 stars Achtung! This product does not operate as you'd expect...
I live in a very hard water area and always buy the 'top price' (what a mug I am!) shampoo and conditioners e.g. John Frieda, more recently L'Oreal no sulphate etc. Occasionally I buy Keratase just to check if its really worth it ( I mean and shampoo and conditioner will set you back by a decent bottle of champagne price). So when I saw this one in a similar position on...
Published 20 months ago by BestBaboon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 7 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo 385ml (Personal Care)
For years I have had dry, wiry, unruly hair that seems coarse no matter what I did. I heard about Keratin treatments at Salons, but couldn`t really afford it. I looked up this product on Amazon, and ordered both the shampoo and conditioner. From the first application, my hair was different. It`s shiny, smooth, and looks brilliant! This stuff is amazing, and I would not hesitate to recommend you try it if you have seriously dry hair

5.0 out of 5 stars JJ, 20 Jun. 2011
I bought this to go withe the Conditioner to use after a Kera-Smooth straightening treatment. It worked so well on my naturally curly coloured hair that I am not having the treatment now! It really makes my hair defined and shiny and I will never use anything with sulphates in again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Organix Brazilian shampoo, 13 May 2011
I need to use this specialist type of shampoo, since I have started having the Brazilian blow dry treatment. Its a great product, really moisturising, and I couldn't find anything cheaper from my web search, I'll definitely buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying.., 13 Feb. 2012
The condition of my hair has definitely improved since using this shampoo. It is much softer and looks glossier. I would buy this again and would recommend it if your hair is feeling dry and damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Smell, 1 Oct. 2012
J. ryder - See all my reviews
I bought this for me neice, along with the conditioner and she was really pleased with it. It smells so good her sisters keep trying to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, 2 May 2013
Love it, love it love it!!! I was not blessed with great hair, this product makes it frizz free without the lacklustre greasiness. Wow item!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 5 Mar. 2013
The effects of this shampoo were amazing. My hair was dry and brittle but from the first shampoo it looked smooth and glossy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hair, 31 Oct. 2012
Having used other expensive products after the keratine treatment, these shampoo and conditioner are very good and leave the hair soft and shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 9 Nov. 2012
Very nice. Smells like heaven's scent. Hair feels like silk after using :) works well with the partnering conditioner obviously x

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely best product on the market!!, 7 Sept. 2011
This product has a wonderful smell and the conditioner. I have had a brazilian blow dry and need sulphate free shampoo and conditioner ( without sodium laryl sulphate )this one is the best out there and I have used quite a few including salon products at great expense but even these are hard to find, the shampoo is not supposed to lather up as that would be ths sulphates and sodium used, so cannot use that with the keratin as it takes this out. All in all a fantastic product for the price.

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo 385ml