4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stocking Filler, not quite the Chocolate Orange Smell!
I LOVE that smell... so i'm going to be fussy. It doesn't QUITE smell like a Terry's Chocolate Orange, which is what I really hoped for. It's probably nigh on impossible to get that smell without using the same ingredients, and I guess that wouldn't make a good candle, so fair do's. Nice little gift anyway!
Published on 26 Nov. 2012 by Christina

1.0 out of 5 stars An overpriced unscented candle
Published 1 month ago by Kate

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stocking Filler, not quite the Chocolate Orange Smell!, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Chocolate Orange (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars An overpriced unscented candle, 26 Jun. 2015
I'd hoped this would be similar to other tinned candles I regularly buy, but I was very disappointed. The candle itself smells pleasant although barely fragranced, and when lit produces no scent at all. Effectively just an overpriced unscented candle, the first time I lit it I left it burning for a few hours and nothing, I lit it again another night and also nothing even when I left the room and came back. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars This candle smells amazing! Was a little dubious at first because I ..., 11 Feb. 2015
This candle smells amazing! Was a little dubious at first because I don't like anything smelling too sweet but I really liked the rhubarb one the do and tried to buy it online. They don't stock the right one on Amazon so I thought I would try this. It is a lot cheaper online than I have seen them in shops and the smell is sweet and chocolatey without being sickly. Great candle :)

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks like the candle and lasts a long time but a bit pricey, 19 Mar. 2014
i love this candle it smells like chocolate and it looks like the pcutre but is a bit small but it doesn't matter to me it burns well and last a long time love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Orange fragrant candle,, 5 Jun. 2015
Dr. JMA Wilton "retired professor" (porlock, west someset uk) - See all my reviews
daughter likes the scent very much and the orange in particular

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
smells great

2.0 out of 5 stars dosn't do what it says on the tin, 3 Dec. 2012
on arrival candle smelled good, but a big let down when lit compared to other makes of scented candles every now and then if lucky you might get a vague smell of something but nothing like when unlit. do yourself a favor give it a miss and get a better make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Jun. 2012
If you're staring at this wondering if it's worth it (for the scent) just imagine a terry's chocolate orange and this is exactly how it smells. I was tempted just to try eating it. SO GOOD.

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell- eadable!, 11 Aug. 2013
this candle smells so good and just like real orange chocolate- very tempting. this was a birthday presie for my aunty who loved it.

Bomb Cosmetics Scented Candle Tin, Chocolate Orange