5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 29 May 2001
To-day I paid off my '6 month' interest free credit card.(Christmas shopping,house insurance etc...)It was several hundred pounds,and 2 months ago, it look like I was going to have to borrow almost half of it from my husband.So I dug out my 'letters to Louise book.'I read the section on Prosperity,followed it to the letter.......and came out of it with about 100 to spare. I earnt more,spent less and recevied 2 unexspected cash gains.2 months ago I was in a mess.What I achieved would not have seemed possible then.But I believe in the infomation Louise Hay and her books simply because they ring so meny bells for me.If you are new to her work Start with.YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE.If you are an old fan,this book is an essential part of her advice and wisdom. THANK-YOU LOUISE FOR SHARING. XX

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 24 Oct 2013
Mrs. Barbara I. Ward (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Letters to Louise (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this in the kindle edition. May be easier to flip through for what you want in the paper version. Some books are just best in book format. I think that although it deals with specific letters and therefore particular questions it lends to all sorts of Louise's advice and is a good start to her teaching. Easy reading and informative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Letters to Louise, 10 April 2012
This review is from: Letters to Louise (Kindle Edition)
Although I love Louise Hay's work, and was very eager to read this one, once again I have to criticise Kindle's publication. I can certainly decipher the work, but surely basic editorial supervision would have saved the words running together on so many pages? The content is wonderful, the publication sloppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lettters to Louise: the answers are within your, 1 Oct 2011
I have enjoyed most of Louise Hay's books, found the very helpful with some of my clients.
Re spiritual healing