5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Had since September 2011, have not ever felt nausious or while playing in 3D, except occasion my during long car journeys. Now is a great time to buy, it has a large collection of quality games.
Published 19 months ago by Charlie Wiles

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made
Nintendo has produced a brilliant product highly prone to breaking. My family has had about four which broke owing to faults which are widely discussed on the internet. Nintendo's customer service doesn't even reply. I give it 3 stars because, as you can see, we kept going back and buying it again. Finally I bought one with the Curry's super-guarantee which covers any...
Published 11 months ago by hfffoman

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, not just for games, but educational as well, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
Nintendo have cornered the market here. The 3DS is the latest (at the time of purchase) in their lineup.

My only concern is that some children will be adversely affected by the 3D function and become nauseous. However, this can be switched off or reduced by sliding a switch on the side of the device.

The choice of games is staggering, but only caters for a certain portion of the market. There are lots of educational titles as well, and my nieces/nephews use this for learning too - so my conscience is clear!

How can I not recommend the 3DS???

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 8 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
Worth every penny! I would recommend a 3DS to anyone. Good games to download for it as well as to buy for it. Wish I got one sooner!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 20 Aug. 2012
K. Hadi "book maven" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
I bought this product for my son. It works perfectly. The 3D effect without 3D glasses is brilliant invention. And the 3D effect can be adjusted. The flap design makes it self protected to carry every where. Son is happy with this present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3DS, 3 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
Bought for an 8 year old who loves it! The great thing about it, is that you can very easily set the degree of 3D and switch it off to enable longer play (it hurts your eyes after a while). Games are still expensive. The built in camera is lots of fun as you can create characters out of photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3DS, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
This item is a genuine blockbuster!! I cannot believe the stuff that's packed into it. The way it works defies belief and to an oldie like me it is astounding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun in a small package, 1 Sept. 2011
Autumnmiss "G" (somewhere over the rainbow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
Just received this today and although i am far, far older than the average age of anyone buying one of these, i dont care. Its a fantastic piece of kit.
I have had a Nintendo DSi in the past but this is in another league altogether. I could just sit there for hours watching the 3D effects on the screen.
It comes with so many fun activities built in that i still haven't even opened the game i bought with it yet. I love the camera, it even makes me look human in the photos it takes.
I got the blue version as its my favourite colour and its one sexy looking console.
Frankly its way too good for kids so i think it should be re badged as grown-ups only!

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue: Handheld Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 30 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
I got my 3DS on the release day and found it very easy to use. I found the 3D very easy to set up, and the Augmented Reality games were a brilliant introduction to the 3D world - so impressive!

I have lego star wars which I've found excellent - I always struggled with depth playing 3D games on a 2D screen and the 3DS makes it so much easier.

I'd read the internet browser had been delayed so wasn't too disappointed by not having it, but it's definitely the feature I'm most looking forward to in the updates.

Overall I'd say if you're unsure then get one because however good you think it'll be, it'll be better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue, 3 July 2011
George "George" (Chalkida, Euboea, Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
The best console the humanity has ever seen. Its 3D is as good as the graphics are. It has many entertaining applications, which are either preloaded or they can be downloaded from the eShop for free, like Letter Box (or Swapnote in USA) and Nintendo Video

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY PREOWNED!, 25 Dec. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
DO NOT BUY PREOWNED! i purchased a 3ds preowned for my sons christmas, was the only thing he asked for, along with a game for it. it is now christmas day and the games wont work, the pins in the gameslot are badly damaged and i will have to fork out more money to get it repaired. to say my son is absolutely devestated is an understatement, he is inconsolable. if you are going to purchase a 3ds please buy it brand new, not preowned, would hate for anyone else, especially a child, to experience what we have with it

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed, 25 Mar. 2011
Mr. J. Briggs "mightyjoefuzzy" (funkedoutjazzbluebanjobeat city) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Aqua Blue (Console)
just finished playing ridge racer and street fighter.
its an amazing console, the 3d graphics are not a gimmick.
in fact they are quite oustanding,
on ridge racer the 3d effect really comes to life.

this is a very well built, smooth machine,
and its the must have for 2011!

‹ Previous | 1 2 328 | Next ›