5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by M. Hammond

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - Rock hard and unusable!
These balls are so hard I just can't see what on earth you can do with them.
I have a softer one from another company that you can use for massage.
These were a complete waste of money.
Published 19 months ago by Shinysal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar. 2013
M. Hammond (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hudora 2 Massage Balls in Tube, - Size 75mm And 90mm (Sports)
These are superb, I make sure I have clothes on when I use them, the small one is perfect against a wall to get out any knots and painful areas, you just put it in place lean against a wall and use circular motions to get out any knots, may take a couple of goes to get the right pressure but it really does work. The larger one I have used for my sciatic nerve - I went to a physio and she recommended I use it by sitting on it and finding the most painful place and then resting my whole weight on it until the numbness and tingling subsided and then finding the next most painful spot and repeating, not moving at all. I have used this so much and now the pain down my left leg, hip and back of my knee has all but disappeared, so worth it and cheaper than going back to the physio.

5.0 out of 5 stars massage balls, 19 Mar. 2012
These are ideal for working on tight areas- especially in the soles of my feet where they have contributed to/ been symptomatic of achilles tendonitis. Having two different sizes allows increased focus on problem areas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 Aug. 2012
These are great, they are a little more solid that ones I have used before but as a result give a good massage. They are great for rolling on the neck/back muscles and releasing tension

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware - Rock hard and unusable!, 26 Sept. 2013
These balls are so hard I just can't see what on earth you can do with them.
I have a softer one from another company that you can use for massage.
These were a complete waste of money.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little harder than I thought they'd be, 27 Jun. 2013
A. Gladman (UK) - See all my reviews
These were recommended to me by my pilates instructor but when they arrived, they were a lot harder than the ones I was shown. They're still useful but I was hoping for a softer ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for muscle massage, 5 April 2015
E. C. W. Beattie "Emma Beattie" (London UK) - See all my reviews
Must have if you suffer with those niggles you just cannot reach. I bought these for my sister and she loves them. Really good for the big muscles like glutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 25 April 2013
The small ball worked well for pre pilates warm up. Small ball good size for foot exercising. Large ball was good for massaging my back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hudura massage balls, 25 Nov. 2012
I have just had hip replacement surgery using the balls has complemented my regular physio and aided my muscle tone recovery

4.0 out of 5 stars Spikey balls, 29 July 2013
Useful to have, but I have not got into the habit of using regularly enough to see if they really make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hudora 2 Massage Balls in Tube, - Size 75mm And 90mm, 9 Feb. 2013
My right lower feet and leg painful this help massage ball useful improve every day. I feel better now. I happy

Hudora 2 Massage Balls in Tube,  - Size 75mm And 90mm