5.0 out of 5 stars good on-ya
Just the job for someone who, like me, has used an old version of Word and now wants to get up to speed quickly with the basics of 2010. Very appropriate for this purpose
Published on 10 Sept. 2011 by Ronjoe

2.0 out of 5 stars ease of assimilation
I found the book rather less simple for users to follow than I had expected.A greater number of "screen displays" would have been beneficial.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars good on-ya, 10 Sept. 2011
Ronjoe (Worthin, West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable reference book, 17 Aug. 2012
I learned my lesson when I bought Word 2002 and acquired one of the 'For Dummies' volumes, which I found invaluable. Upgrading to Word 2010 with a new computer recently, I did not hesitate to assess the comparable literature available today and, by reading the helpful reviews on Amazon, decided that Marty Mathews has written the best option for me. Logical, well laid out and profusely illustrated in colour, it is an easily accessible reference tool, which has provided a 'step by step' solution to all the problems I've encountered so far. Books like this are confidence builders and I need all the help I can get!

4.0 out of 5 stars MICROSOFT OFFICE WORD 2010 QUICKSTEPS, 21 April 2011
THIS BOOK CERTAINLY MAKES GETTING USED TO MICROSOFT WORD MUCH EASIER ESPECIALLY FOR THE OLDER GENERTAION. EVERYTHING IS CLEARLY EXPLAINED AND ILLUSTRATED - SUITABLE EVEN FOR BEOGINNERS. A GOOD BUY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Guide, 7 Dec. 2012
Ray V (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I give it 4 stars because it doesn't the answer to every question I ask, but then computer systems are so complicated that it's hardly likely that any book could cover everything. However, this is an excellent step-by-step guiide, and it has a useful index at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Word 2010, 28 Jan. 2014
Have been a word user for a number of years. Unaware of the capability of the programme until I purchased this guide. Very easy to follow and gives alternative ways of doing things so that you can choose what's best for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are starting with Word 2010, you need ..., 24 Sept. 2014
If you are starting with Word 2010, you need this book; if only to find where the "clever" people at Microsoft have hidden all the things you were used to under the previous system!

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Office 2010 Quick steps, 5 Aug. 2014
The Book was very good,as found it easy to used. it gave me the information to work out how to use the Microsoft Office 2010 programmer for the report i was writing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft 2010, 21 July 2012
This book enables the reader to use Microsoft Word,Office,etc. to a greater degree than might have previously been achieved. It's well written and helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars ease of assimilation, 20 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Word 2010, 8 Sept. 2013
D. Sinclair - See all my reviews
Item arrives it goo time. Extremely easy to follow - very user friendly anyone can use it. A good guide for beginners or anyone wanting a refresher

Microsoft Office Word 2010 QuickSteps