on 8 November 2011
This set was one of the more expensive sets i saw but it is made of very good strong plastic and 3months down the line are still going strong. I bought it for my 2 children to play with in their sand pit, the backet and spade were fine but the mill doesnt work in our sand box and just gets the kids frustrated. Our sand is too wet, even during a heat wave the sand is still slightly moist which is what you want for building with but it wont go through the small hole into the mill. We have it in the bathroom now but it is very bulky for keeping by the bath and not the best water mill either.
on 17 August 2014
My grandchildren have used these toys and played for hours at the local Play Park, at the beach, at the water table and we could even use them at bath time. I'm pleased with this purchase!!
on 12 February 2014
brought as a christmas gift for my nephew as he loves sand and water play.the item was well packaged and came in super fast time.
on 8 May 2013
Very colourful, good quality toy, bought as a present for grandaughters sand pit and she loves it. good value for money
on 5 May 2014
My grandson was very happy with this he soon mastered how to use it and it is great for learning
on 8 August 2014
Perfect for the sandpit and for water as well ! Our grandson aged 2 plays with it for hours !
on 1 January 2015
little girl loves using it in bath
on 16 June 2015
Little boy loves it!
on 20 September 2013
Bucket and spade is good for wet sand but the hooper and gear toy needs dry sand to operate. I also use this to support the cover of the sand pit to prevent water collecting on it!

See one answered question