4.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill
This a really nice treadmill for home use. Very easy to assemble and for the price its very good as Manual treadmills cost around this amount. The LCD screen is basic and easy to understand.
I would recommend to my friends whom do not have time or money to go to the Gym.
Published on 16 Feb 2011 by Chubby

1.0 out of 5 stars Not robust
I rarely leave reviews, but wanted to warn people about this product. Firstly I should say that the customer services people were fine, but I'm guessing that is because they have had plenty of time to perfect their technique due to the large number of complaints they must receive.

Published on 13 Mar 2012 by DaveL

1.0 out of 5 stars Not robust, 13 Mar 2012
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)

I'm 13.5 stone, and used this for around 30/40 mins per day, at around 8-9km/hr. After about 2 weeks I felt something give, and checked the underneath of the treadmill to find that the brackets holding the board had sheered off. They were attached to the side tubes, which were hollow and consequently the brackets pulled away from the tube.

A replacement came on time as stated, so fair play. This one lasted around 8 days before signs of the same issue were found. I got a refund with no issues.

If you are after a treadmill for gentle walking, this is probably fine, it's light, compact and folders up well. If you want to use it for any kind of running, look elsewhere. I've now had a York T501 for an additional 200, and it is sublime, far more robust and feels bullet proof, and makes me realise how brittle the Confidence one was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill, 16 Feb 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but........, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
This is the second Treadmill I have had. The first cracked at the base but ,give Amazon their due, they replaced it very quickly and without too much fuss and bother to me.

It is a very small treadmill and not suited for big people. Also I walk (fast) and do not run on it. I am not sure how robust it would be or how long it would cope with any real pounding.

I recommend that you tighten all the bolts and run it for a while to check the belt is adjusted properly. By the way to tighten the belt turn the tool to the right. To get the belt running evenly turn the screws at the ends of the platform a little bit at a time on each side whilst the treadmill is running. The screws do not necessarily need to be the same length. Spend time getting this right otherwise the machine can make a lot of noise and the belt can be damaged.

Having said all that it is a small lightweight treadmill that you can tuck under the bed when not in use. It only runs for 30 minutes at a time and doesn't have a memory. But if you are under 5ft 4" and dont want to go to the gym it is fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
I think this treadmill is great. I bought it a few days ago and it arrived 2 days after i order it. Took me 1 min to put it together. I would recommend this to anyone that wants an ok treadmill for home. It doesn't take much space, perfect for storing and a good way to workout.

2.0 out of 5 stars commumication, 11 July 2011
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
We waited with much anticipation for our new treadmill, having read other reviews about it and people having trouble with it while others thought it was great. We had it up and running (excuse the pun) in no time but within a few goes on it, it started knocking. So contacted the company who said return it. Which we did, then heard nothing. So I emailed them. It would take time to return to depot they said. Heard nothing again. Their maintenance dept was being moved so it was probably caught up in that they said. Should be back in 10 days they said. We waited and waited. Eventually over a month since we bought it it was returned-in the same box we initially received it in all tattered and torn with no note (except the one I had put in when it was sent back). No explanation or apology nothing.

We have yet to try it out properly so keeping fingers crossed. We will never deal with this company again

[[ASIN:B004ISED0S Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Jan 2012
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
Great value for money, arrived within two days and took 2 minutes to put together. No need for screwdrivers as all you have to do is open it out and tighten the large screw (already provided) and your done. Has 3 different programs, and a speed setting of up to 10 for if you're wanting a fast sprint. I wouldnt say its a loud machine but its also not quiet either, but overall for the price this is a brilliant product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confidence fitness motorised treadmill, 5 Aug 2012
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
This treadmill is brilliant and at a great price. The package arrived and the treadmill was up and running in less than 5 minutes. The treadmill feels strong and has 3 pre-set programmes and 1-10 speeds. The computer informs you of time, calories lost, speed and distance; however, the pamphlet does not say whether it is in KM or Miles. I use this treadmill everyday for 15 minutes at present and am slowly building the time up as I am new to running. Overall Excellent product and I have had no problems with it and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
A first class product all the way, have CONFIDENCE that the confidence tread mill will meet your expectations it certainly met mine. It came ready assembled, I simply took it out of the box, opened the treadmill out put a locking screw in place and we were ready to commence.There are three set programms that you can choose from or you can simply start the machine set the pace and go, the scan option on the display unit shows you how fast your are travelling, how far you have travelled, how long you have been travelling and finally how many calories you have used. Its a brilliant and simple peice of kit that my whole family are using.Abosolute VALUE FOR MONEY.I ordered this treadmill on Thursday, it arrived on Friday and we were using it Saturday morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill :), 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
I bought this treadmill hoping it was simple and easy and just did the job. Luckily that is exactly what it does! I use it everyday and it takes nothing to just fold it up and put away. The treadmill is so easy to store:) I went on it every night and began to push harder and after 3 weeks my health completely improved and I ended up running for 30mins whereas before I could only run for 2 mins at a time! The treadmill came in 2 days which is amazing as it was a big package. It was super simple to build and get working. The treadmill is at a slight slant therefore it is a little bit harder which I personally love because I like that I am pushing myself. Plus you dont have to have it on a high speed, although it already does go very fast if needed. I am quite short and small so I don't find the size of the treadmill an issue. Overall I am very pleased with it and would definatly recommend it. I am still using the treadmill and still increasing in the pace. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill (Sports)
Cheap, but not nasty! Bought it as small, compact and folds up practically flat so can use it and put it away which you can't do with a lot of treadmills. I bought for lots of very fast walking rather than running and it is absolutely ideal for this!

My 7yr old daughter loves it too!

Can't fault it - brilliant purchase!

Confidence Power Plus Motorised Treadmill