Size: M|Colour Name: blue|Change

on 4 February 2012
It looks good on a photograph but it is really made up of cheap material, just something elastic that is held in the back with velcro strips (which get attached to the fabric and cause it to become furry (sorry can't think of the exact word to describe it; hope you understand what I mean.)

The medium size is barely big enough for a 6 year old (height and width). Had my daughter been a heavier girl than the national average, she wouldn't have fitted in it.

The hat comes attached to a brown Alice band which is a good way to keep it on the head.

I don't expect this costume to last more than a day so do shop around and save yourself some money.

Hope this review has been helpful.
on 4 December 2013
Bought this for my six year old's Victorian day. Looks superb on. Also, not shown on photo, the back is pretty - has a bow/ruffle which trails down from waist to floor. The hat/hairband also looks nicer in real life (especially if you put a flower hair clip on the ribbon)! My six year old is quite skinny but tall, so would recommend the medium for age 6\7. (Dress would be quite easy to rouche up if it's a little long, as it's quite gathered at the sides).
on 10 October 2013
Fast delivery, says what it is and comes as that, but very thin , see through and pulled very easy, only Velcro on back not great but dose its job . Over all not bad but they should make u aware of how thin it is . But will say looks lovely when on
on 17 July 2014
An emergency purchase for a Victorian themed dress up day at my daugher's school. Very "nylon'y" but did the job well - she had to be a posh victorian lady. My daughter is 10 and the large fitted her well. I paid for next day delivery and it arrived in time. She certainly had us all laughing when she wore it.
on 11 June 2014
Bought this for a Victorian themed school trip, the dress was easy to put on as its all one piece, its roomy and stretchy enough to wear clothes ( enough to keep warm outside) and the hat is on a hairband... ideal for the trip, comfy, easy to wear and great value for money
on 6 June 2014
This was a perfect outfit for my daughters victorian day at school and made a change from the normal victorian outfifs for children. It was comfortable for her to wear and the fabric very soft. The little hat was a cute addition and she loved it!
on 8 December 2015
Turned up quickly as ever - a nicely designed dress with good use of colour. I think it's a shame all costumes are using the same artificial fibres though - some choice would be good, especially as I am worried about flammable materials.
on 5 August 2014
ABit small for my daughter, she's 8 and it was meant to fit 9 to 10. I did deliberately choose a bigger size as she is tall and it was still a bit short. However it did still do the job and she loved it!
on 12 August 2015
really surprised on how fab this costume is, I bought white lace gloves and umbrella as we were taking part in a victorian event at school. my daughter looked fantastic and at a great price .
on 14 May 2014
my princess(7y.o.) loves it. It looks cute and the little hat on the hairband completes the look. Had to pin it to make it a bit shorter, but its ok, she can wear it next year as well.