5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute delight, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Until The Light Of Morning: Original Lullabies For Babies And Grown Ups (Audio CD)
I love this album and so does my baby. 99% of the times that I play it when it's nap time it makes her fall asleep beautifully relaxed after dancing to the first few songs. Totally worth every penny. Thanks Essie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Jan 2012
I bought quite a few bedtime cds for my little girl and this one has been by far the favourite. It has been played daily and has helped us through many a rough night. The melodies and the singing are lovely. It has been thoughfully put together, the singing becomes simpler which then turns into humming then just piano, so the cd winds gently down, it's very soothing for babies and parents. I find most childrens music very anoying but I really love this cd and can't praise it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 21 Mar 2014
Really beautiful music that our little one enjoys on the run up to bedtime as much as we do!
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and parent friendly, 4 Aug 2013
I love this - it was bought for me when my baby was born. We use it all the time. Lullabies are gentle and very parent friendly. We listen to it all the way through and then have the last three on a loop until she falls asleep. Would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD, 8 Mar 2013
Lovely, soothing CD. Although these aren't traditional lullabies they are beautiful and very well arranged for soothing babies to sleep. You soon get to know the words!

5.0 out of 5 stars Woderfully soothing, 19 Feb 2013
lovely soft gentle music and voice soothing at any time and effective lullaby for all ages, to be highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply magic ..., 9 Mar 2011
My granddaughter has fallen asleep to this lovely CD ever since my family was given it at Christmas. It has become a permanent fixture at bedtime in our household as Essie Jain's voice seems to have a magic effect on our little one, and, I have to say, on me too! I find it really relaxing the way the tunes go gradually from bright songs to tranquil piano. Really beautiful. Thank you!