Colour Name: Popcorn Turquoise|Change
Price:£6.97 - £11.84

on 18 October 2012
As usually expected from golla, this digi bag is well made, and comes with the handy carabinier clip and lace affair for carrying hands-free.

However, I ordered this as it was advertised as being suitable for medium sized cameras - it's too small for my Panasonic TZ5, which is not huge by any means at all, so I'll use it for my mp3 player and headphones instead.

My advice would therefore be to check real carefully exactly what sizings you need - measure your camera and then check the dimensions (if stated) of the digi bag you're hoping to buy.
on 10 September 2013
The quoted dimensions are incorrect. The thickness of this bag is just 3cm ( not 4cm as per the product spec shown in Amazon).
Be aware of this before buying it.

Other than that, I expect this product to be as good as a similar one (same brand) I had in the past. Great quality and durability.

Its padding is 2-3mm thick, which I think is adequate. The older one (very similar) has adequately protected my camera for 3-4 years already. However if you are looking for ultra protection from mechanical shock, the amount of padding this product contains may not be sufficient.

It has an internal pocket which can accept 1-2 SD cards.

It can marginally accept a Sony SDC-HX20V camera, which is a rather large "small" camera (look up the exact dimensions of this camera model to get a feel of the bag's inner dimensions. Specifically with the SDC-HX20V it will not be possible to close the zipper completely if your camera has its strap attached to it, but it is still ok-ish...
on 9 March 2013
Super little camera bag for my daughter's new camera. You can fit all your bits and bobs in with no trouble.
on 12 May 2013
needed to protect my new camera didn't want it to girly as my husband uses it also fits very tight
on 20 October 2014
Brought as a present, was loved by recipient.
on 29 January 2015