5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS 60D for Dummies
This was excellent value for money. Much easier to read than the manual that came with the camera. I would recommend these books to anyone starting out in photography or just wanting to get to know what the camera can do more speedily.Canon EOS 60D For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
Published on 14 Nov. 2011 by PollyP

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really more than an Illustrated camera's manual book
I was a bit disappointed with this book.
There is nothing wrong with in the sense that if you don't known how to use the camera, it will help you.
But you will not become a better photographer by reading it.
For me it is lacking some tips to take great shoot, and example.
Published on 28 Aug. 2011 by JBeer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really more than an Illustrated camera's manual book, 28 Aug. 2011
JBeer (Maidstone, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a bit disappointed with this book.
But you will not become a better photographer by reading it.
For me it is lacking some tips to take great shoot, and example.
This book is good to know how to operate the camera, but does not tell you which setting to use for this or that shoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS 60D for Dummies, 14 Nov. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful., 23 Jun. 2013
I am new to DSLR photography and, having just bought a 60d, I felt more than a little anxious about using my new camera. This book has given me the confidence to get to grips with it. It's reassuring to know that I have it on hand for future guidance. For me, it is a great purchase, but I think it would be good for anyone who wants a thorough schooling in the many features that the 60d has to offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners and those also with some experience of 60D, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Canon EOS 60D For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Everything on the 60D camera is so simply and usefully explained and even if one has been using the camera for some time I think there is something to be gained by reading the book and using it as a good reference tool. When something is read that is interesting to look further into, it is a good idea to make notes and reference to book chapters and pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book for numpties like me, 27 May 2015
A. L. Macdonald "Girlfromthenorth" (Shetland Islands) - See all my reviews
This is a great book for numpties like me. I usually watch videos etc. to find out more about the workings of my camera but even then I just don't get it. This is not a book to teach you how to take photos it's for teaching you all about your camera and it does this admirably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good feedback, 22 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my son in law as my daughter had bought him the Cannon for his birthday. So I have no first hand experience of using this book. However, he says he has found it very useful while he gains experience with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Canon EOS 60D For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Just don't seem to have enough time to sit down and really read it.
Perhaps when I retire I will get the time but on first impression book seems great, lots of information provided in a simple way (if photography can be simple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, thanks!, 22 Mar. 2013
Fab, just the thing I needed. Arrived quickly. The book is very informative and as a Mother's Day pressie, I think I know what I am getting for my birthday tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars EOS 60D, 18 Jun. 2014
Excellent book tells you all the intricate uses and ideas for using your camera to its full capabilities WITH SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Explains everything, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS 60D For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
Even the stuff I thought I knew.

Much better than the handbook as this puts everything in a logical format to use

Canon EOS 60D For Dummies