Colour Name: Black/Grey|Change

on 5 March 2012
I recently bought a Logitech wireless mouse model M235 to go with my new laptop. The price was very reasonable and is touchy feely usable. It fits my hand perfectly and does the job it was designed for. I would recommend this mouse for anyone who just wants a quick and easy way to use their laptop without all the wires getting in the way.
on 7 January 2012
Product arrived 2 days before earliest estimated delivery date - very impressive. I suffer from arthritis in the hands but find the shape of this mouse most comfortable because of the back to front slope design. The left and right click controls are firm but very responsive and WOW it came complete with a battery and ready for instant use!!! The USB is tiny compared with my previous wireless mouse and sits most comfortably and firmly in the USB port with no need to remove it during transportation. I am extremely happy with this product and would highly recommend it and the seller.
66 comments|77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 August 2012
For this price i didn't expected exceptionally good mouse , but i expected a full size product. This mouse is 95mm long and 50mm wide which is 3/4 of average mouse.
Product operates using single AA battery (included) and producer assures that it should last for minimum 12 months. I have tested it on both pc and mac and it works without any problems (no installation required, simply plug and play). It does track on all surfaces i could think of except for glass , so if you have glass desk or coffee table, than you going to need mouse pad. Positive surprise is range of the receiver, it's works perfectly normal from 3-4 yards away, only starts to lag a little when distance is more than 5 yards. As for receiver itself it came apart on the second day of usage (black piece of plastic that covers circuit board just came off as i tried to unplug it)
Overall it's not bad mouse , but it's size makes it uncomfortable to use over long periods of time and i had to superglue nano receiver back into one piece.
44 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 June 2012
This little mouse is just perfect for simple and normal use. It is not big and if you are after a usual full size mouse then this may not the one for you. Very easy to setup and the usb stick is tiny and fits well into a laptop and you wouldn't even notice it is attached. The sensor works well and has a good range. The quality is also good for the price. Of course, one can't expect to have all the extra buttons that a highly priced models have but it serves the basic purpose very well.

The only minor issue I have with this mouse is that if you have the habit of switching off the mouse between usages then you may find it difficult to do with one hand. I have a Microsoft mouse in the household and in that the on/off switch can be operated easier than this one. This is just a minor usage issue that varies person to person. But this in no way devalues this nice little mouse.
on 6 December 2011
Although pretty basic, its neat, works straight out of the box, seems to track well compared to others (I often use directly on smooth wooden table) and for the cheap price, I doubt if you purchase anything better.
(P.S. I use on my portable Dell laptop. I'm not a fan of built-in mouse tablets and use external mouse 90% of time)
on 2 February 2012
I needed a simple mouse for my mum and the Logitech wireless was perfect. Quick set up, simple design and no messy wires (the USB is discrete too) - I'm very happy, thank you.
on 25 October 2011
I dual boot with Linux Mint/Windows XP on a Presario 2100 laptop and Linux Ubuntu/Windows ME on an old Evesham desktop.
The M235 works perfectly with all four operating systems, including the scroll wheel click.
I simply plugged in to a USB socket, switched on the computer and it worked immediately.
The M235 feels well made, the scroll wheel is silent whilst still feeling the notches nicely
and with smart sleep the AA (notAAA) battery should last well.
Be wary of the photo as at this time it's not of an M235 mouse though very similar, best to check on Logitech site.
(Edit to say battery lasted just short of 5 months, green light at start up changes to red to warn of low battery.
Normal home use, I never switched the mouse off manually as it goes to sleep when the computer is switched off.
Still think it's a great mouse and recently bought a second one for desktop computer.)
22 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 March 2012
This is a great little mouse. The infrared system is literally plug and go. Once the (tiny) receiver chip is plugged into the usb you're away. It's been super reliable too and no glitches. Also very sensitive and never loses reception so the wireless works perfectly.

My only comment is that if you have hands on the larger side (mine included) you might want to go for a slightly larger model. This one works absolutely fine with me and you get used to its slightly diminuitive size but I would have had greater comfort with greater size. It's not quite as large as a standard basic microsoft mouse.
on 4 January 2013
After using this item everyday for more than half a year I am more than happy with its performance. Battery life is great too, I use it everyday(bought May 2012) at home and battery that it came with is still alive for 8 months now!! Writing this review as buying another one for my brother :)
on 9 March 2012
This is the best mouse I have ever brought. It replaced a Microsoft mouse which I had numerous problems with (wireless connection, sticking etc).

The USB on the Logitech M235 is very small so you can just leave it in the port without it getting in the way. Having had connection problems with the Microsoft mouse I wondered how easy it would be to set the Logitech mouse up - answer = simplicity itself. Plug the USB connector to the computer, pull out the battery protection from the mouse, turn the mouse on and by the time that's done the drivers are installed and the mouse working.

This mouse is the lightest I have ever had but it still feels sturdy. The design means it is easy to hold. The sensitivity level is good, no need to press hard on the buttons to make them work.

All in all a very good buy.