4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M235 Mouse
Although pretty basic, its neat, works straight out of the box, seems to track well compared to others (I often use directly on smooth wooden table) and for the cheap price, I doubt if you purchase anything better.
(P.S. I use on my portable Dell laptop. I'm not a fan of built-in mouse tablets and use external mouse 90% of time)
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by scuba906

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, but...
For this price i didn't expected exceptionally good mouse , but i expected a full size product. This mouse is 95mm long and 50mm wide which is 3/4 of average mouse.
Published on 2 Aug 2012 by pablo

3.0 out of 5 stars does the job, but..., 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey (Personal Computers)
Product operates using single AA battery (included) and producer assures that it should last for minimum 12 months. I have tested it on both pc and mac and it works without any problems (no installation required, simply plug and play). It does track on all surfaces i could think of except for glass , so if you have glass desk or coffee table, than you going to need mouse pad. Positive surprise is range of the receiver, it's works perfectly normal from 3-4 yards away, only starts to lag a little when distance is more than 5 yards. As for receiver itself it came apart on the second day of usage (black piece of plastic that covers circuit board just came off as i tried to unplug it)
Overall it's not bad mouse , but it's size makes it uncomfortable to use over long periods of time and i had to superglue nano receiver back into one piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M235 Mouse, 6 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER SPEEDY DELIVERY, 7 Jan 2012
autumndays45 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Product arrived 2 days before earliest estimated delivery date - very impressive. I suffer from arthritis in the hands but find the shape of this mouse most comfortable because of the back to front slope design. The left and right click controls are firm but very responsive and WOW it came complete with a battery and ready for instant use!!! The USB is tiny compared with my previous wireless mouse and sits most comfortably and firmly in the USB port with no need to remove it during transportation. I am extremely happy with this product and would highly recommend it and the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Mouse, 5 Mar 2012
I recently bought a Logitech wireless mouse model M235 to go with my new laptop. The price was very reasonable and is touchy feely usable. It fits my hand perfectly and does the job it was designed for. I would recommend this mouse for anyone who just wants a quick and easy way to use their laptop without all the wires getting in the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars M235 works perfectly with Linux and windows ME, 25 Oct 2011
I dual boot with Linux Mint/Windows XP on a Presario 2100 laptop and Linux Ubuntu/Windows ME on an old Evesham desktop.
The M235 works perfectly with all four operating systems, including the scroll wheel click.
I simply plugged in to a USB socket, switched on the computer and it worked immediately.
The M235 feels well made, the scroll wheel is silent whilst still feeling the notches nicely
and with smart sleep the AA (notAAA) battery should last well.
Be wary of the photo as at this time it's not of an M235 mouse though very similar, best to check on Logitech site.
(Edit to say battery lasted just short of 5 months, green light at start up changes to red to warn of low battery.
Normal home use, I never switched the mouse off manually as it goes to sleep when the computer is switched off.
Still think it's a great mouse and recently bought a second one for desktop computer.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, easy to use, excellent value, 9 Mar 2012
Eileen E (North Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is the best mouse I have ever brought. It replaced a Microsoft mouse which I had numerous problems with (wireless connection, sticking etc).

The USB on the Logitech M235 is very small so you can just leave it in the port without it getting in the way. Having had connection problems with the Microsoft mouse I wondered how easy it would be to set the Logitech mouse up - answer = simplicity itself. Plug the USB connector to the computer, pull out the battery protection from the mouse, turn the mouse on and by the time that's done the drivers are installed and the mouse working.

This mouse is the lightest I have ever had but it still feels sturdy. The design means it is easy to hold. The sensitivity level is good, no need to press hard on the buttons to make them work.

All in all a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech You Can Support!, 9 Sep 2013
S. Miah "omiaho" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I had the red version for over 8 months and so far it's been great! I picked this up when it was on offer for 9 and that's money well spent!

Pros
----
+ Build Quality
+ Compact Size
+ Wireless
+ Long Battery Life (Depends on Battery Used)
+ Contoured design (Soft side grips and a comfortable shape)
+ Available In 6 Different Colours
+ On/Off Switch (To Save Battery)
+ Hidden Compartment to Place NANO USB Receiver
+ Uses 1x AA Battery
+ Paint Quality (Not them cheap mouse where paint rubs off after use)

Cons
----
NONE THAT I COME ACROSS YET!
This is a compact size mouse not the standard size!

For computer/laptop peripherals always go Logitech! They are reliable and great for the price you pay. Got a matching Logitech keyboard too (do check them out).

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive feedback for wireless mouse, 2 Feb 2012
I needed a simple mouse for my mum and the Logitech wireless was perfect. Quick set up, simple design and no messy wires (the USB is discrete too) - I'm very happy, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mice for great price!, 4 Jan 2013
After using this item everyday for more than half a year I am more than happy with its performance. Battery life is great too, I use it everyday(bought May 2012) at home and battery that it came with is still alive for 8 months now!! Writing this review as buying another one for my brother :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, but not full-sized!, 21 Jun 2012
After plugging in the tiny receiver, this mouse worked straight out of the box. Extremely sensitive movement and very smart. Unfortunately when I bought it, I didn't realise it wasn't a full size mouse. I find it uncomfortable to work with, as my hand is constantly in the air to hold it. It seems that Logitech only produce one full-sized mouse that works with a unifying receiver (I've also ordered a keyboard) which is irritating, as I'm left-handed and that mouse is set up for right-handed users.

Logitech M235 Wireless Mouse - Black/Grey