5.0 out of 5 stars Nice n toastie.
Possibly the only drawback to this jersey is that it may be TOO warm unless the temperature is quite cold. Went out with a friend the other day and he was wearing 4 layers, I had on just this and was plenty warm enough.
Published on 27 Jan. 2013 by Chris_S

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but a little scratchy
Published on 9 Feb. 2012 by emptybee

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice n toastie., 27 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Jersey, 20 Dec. 2011
I cycle to work and wanted a that is visible and looks good. This jersey fits the bill, it looks good and its visible. Only downside is that it wont keep you too warm so no use in the winter but great for mild weather as it is breathable and will not leave you in a pool of water. I sometimes wear it under other jackets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but a little scratchy, 9 Feb. 2012
As always Tenn-Outdoors deliver incredibly quickly and I was glad to receive this with the recent miserably cold weather. First up the item is warm and fits very well. It's also a bargain at the price. Downside is it is made of quite a scratchy material and I've had problems with the zip as its a VERY small zip and seems to not reliably engage at the bottom every time. Not sure how long the zip will last but keeps me warm over a base later, short sleeve running shirt and under my MT500 hoodless jacket on my 7mile commute each day. As long as it sees me through the cold spell it will have been worth every penny.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ride 'em cowboy!, 30 Jan. 2014
Crookedmouth ":-/" (Somewhere in the Jurassic...) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tenn Unisex Winter Weight Long Sleeve Cycling Race Jersey
I have a 45"-46" chest and the XL size fits just fine. Worn with a t-shirt underneath it's not too tight, but not baggy either. The arms are a little long, but nothing problematic and the body length uis just right on me. There's a grippy tape around he hem which is very effective in preventing the body from riding up.

It's nice and comfy and warm enough to keep the chill out on a cold day. I don't know how well it'll fare in the very cold - the weather has been below water rather than below zero this winter in the UK. However, it feels like it should keep me just warm enough till I've got up to speed, as it were. Neither have I been rained on yet. However I shall report back anon.

Two deep, open pockets at the back are easily accessible and when I popped my mobile phone in one it felt pretty secure. There's also a little zip-up on the back but it's too small for anything larger than a house key or a very small moby. Overall quality seems good.

All in all, having coped with a heavy, non-wicking rugby shirt for many years of cycling, this is a big step up. The black/yellow/white colours are a bit headache-inducing, but at least make for good visibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, sizing could be tricky, 2 Jan. 2015
Got this for my boyfriend and he was really happy with it.
The size will obviously depend on the person, he is quite tall and skinny and gets either size small or medium depending on the item, but sleeves being to short is usually an issue for him, I got size medium of this item first, and the collar was way too wide, so the wind would get underneath the jersey. So I changed for small and while the collar could still be slightly tighter, it was a nice fit. I was surprised to see many people complaining about sleeves being too long as I think it's a plus for cycling wear, and my boyfriend was really happy with them being long enough.
He also said it's warm enough, the sleeves let the wind through a little bit, but with the base layer underneath it would perfect.
Overall, for the price it's a decent jersey, just getting the right size could be a little tricky and I think the seller could specify all the measurements to avoid confusion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter?? weight Cycling Jersey, 17 Dec. 2011
I was a bit unsure when I bought this product as most jerseys of this type come in at around £50 and this was under £20. When it arrived I was presently suprised, admitedly the material was not as heavy as it's dearer counterparts but this aside it is warm enough for spring/autum riding, It fitted well and in my opinion is good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. But... For winter?? Really??, 19 Sept. 2013
This is a great product. I've used it three times during the days in September when the temperature drops to autumn weather (12 degrees). I've only wore a jersey underneath and I've not been cold or felt wind go through.
However I'm not sure how the jacket would cope from December to March, even if I wear a tight compression layer underneath. Not sure why the jacket is sold as a 'winter' jacket, because it isn't really.
The sleeves seem a bit long but that is ok, itjust ensures there are no gaps into your gloves. The yellow colour ensures you're visible from a distance but probably not at night time).
This is a great no-frills honest product at a great price. If you want to look like Bradley in Sky team colours, then pay a big premium elsewhere because this product won't be for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep warm on the road, 28 Oct. 2011
This cycle garment does exactly as described. It is warm and comfortable. The sleeves are long and don't ride up when you lean forward. Similarly, the back is cut very long providing an excellent fit in all riding positions. The two rear pockets are deep and a little narrower tha the usual cycle jersey pockets giving you a sense of security for contents such as mobile phone and keys. And of course the best thing is the unbelievably low price. If you have been tempted, don't hesitate. Get it, but it will not be for you if you want logos and pretty patterns!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money + Quality, 25 Jan. 2012
this is a great longsleeve jersey has a zip pocket ferfect for keys or phone and the thickness is perfect not too thick and wicks perspiration well, nice quality finnish and good reflective visibility in low light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and fits well, 17 Sept. 2013
Very pleased with this jersey, fits well and looks slick. I was a little concerned with the length of the arms given some other reviews but they fit perfectly - but then again, I am 6' 4". The jersey does feel warm but will need a base layer in colder weather. The only niggle is the length - it could do with being a little shorter but I am nit picking here and this certainly doesn't stop me giving it 5 stars. The service and comms from the seller (Tenns Outdoors) was excellent.