4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cabin luggage
Published on 11 April 2011 by Daisy71

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag but not without its problems
Firstly, I would say this is a good quality case for a low price and well worth the money, I would happily buy another.

Published on 25 Jan 2011 by CNF

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag but not without its problems, 25 Jan 2011

I would like to mention however that I believe the description to be somewhat misleading. If you measure the bag from the floor to the top of the handle it actually measures closer to 60cm than the 55cm stated in the advert, unfortunately this technically makes it too large to take on-board some of the budget airlines as carry on luggage. I say technically as I wonder how may airlines would prevent you taking it on for this reason but that's besides the point.

My solution was to remove the handle completely and to use a strap looped around the grab handle just in front to wheel the case, not ideal but it serves the purpose, is relatively discrete and prevents any chance of me having to pay the dreaded surcharge!

I hope this helps someone.
All the best

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal cabin luggage, 11 April 2011
We were unsure of this bag due to the reviews about the size. Yes up to the top of the handle it is 60cm. We decided to take a chance and bought 2 of them. We have now flown 4 times with the bags- twice on Ryanair and twice on Easyjet. We did not have any problems with either airline not allowing us on with them.However if they asked you at the gate to put your case into the measuring cage I'm not sure how that would go. The bags themselves don't look huge and fitted in the overhead lockers no problems.
The bags are also nice and light and held enough for 4 days. We used it as a rucksack when the wheels didn't cope with the cobble streets in parts of Rome and they were comfortable to wear. We plan to take them away with us on a weeks holiday later on in the year. I liked all the internal pockets- ideal for tickets etc. Overall good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Its too long, 26 Jan 2011
M. A. Holmes "Malcolm" (Hastings UK) - See all my reviews
Hi

As I see others have noticed its actually 60cm long when you measure it from handle top to wheels. A while ago I was stopped at Gatwick airport with my existing flight bag, which was 58cms total length (just went and measured it to find out) and that didn't fit in the frame they have for checking cabin bags by just the slightest fraction. This at 60cms total length is clearly not going to fit. The dimensions quoted on Amazon are for the bag; excluding wheels and the protruding extending handle, that doesn't even go flush with the top of the case when you close it down. Have returned bag and will order the other one Cabin Max make, without wheels, as I was very impressed with the quality and finish of the product otherwise.

1.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE, 26 Jan 2011
Not only is it 60cm and not 55cm long, it's quite a bit narrower at 36cm, not 40 cm, AND QUITE A BIT DEEPER AT 24CM NOT 20CM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A potentially brilliant product RUINED by the fact it's COMPLETELY the WRONG size!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical bag!!!, 2 Nov 2012
Great bag would perfectly fit into rayanair or easy jet hand luggage restrictions, this is second one that I purchased, I travelled last month and had no problems with hand luggage size and I could fit all of my stuff for 5 days travel, very lightweight and great bargain comparing to other bags' prices! Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand luggage back pack, 27 July 2011
Having just got back from the first trip using this bag it has faired well. The only fault with it is when it is in backpack mode as when you pull the side compression straps the back section deforms and the trolly bar sticks into your back.
The pack is fairly lightweight yet seems robust enough for travel. Only time will tell. The front compartment has several useful pockets for everyday items such as phone, passport etc.
Overall the bag is very convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value bag - Too long, but simple(ish) to fix, 26 May 2011
I agree with the previous reviewers that this is a really good bag for the price but it is 5 or 6cms too long. I have managed to get round this fairly easily by cutting 5cms off the length of the pull-along pole.
METHOD: I undid the zip on the internal lining to expose the pole, at the opposite end to the handle just one screw is securing the metal pole into the plastic bracket. I removed the screw and pulled out the pole (IMPORTANT: If you try this WEAR GLOVES as the end of the pole has sharp edges - I learnt the hard way and my bag has now been personalised with a little of my own DNA). With a good hacksaw, I sawed 5 or 6 cms off the end of the pole. I replaced the pole and marked where the hole for the screw should go. I pulled out the pole and drilled the hole. It might have been easier to drill in situ. I replaced the pole and secured with the screw. Voila, my case is now the right length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Backpack Bag, 14 April 2011
Great product. Delivered in time and has loads of space as described. Quite handy as can be converted to ruksack.

5.0 out of 5 stars aids to easy travel, 23 Feb 2011
Trolley backpack arrived as promised very quickly,was well packed,and very good value for the price.I could easily have packed more than the 10KG I was allowed for my holiday

4.0 out of 5 stars Max flight bag, 28 Sep 2011
Suited very well for its purpose, managed to get in everything I required. The compartments an asset as these kepted the paper documents seperate without having to go through the other to find. Handle was ideal although could be a little stronger. The sides straps are very handy for keeping the bag compact to avoid the size difference, I did receive with one strap clip round the wrong way.
Overall avery good buy.