4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read...
This isn't the kind of book I would normally choose but it found its way onto my Kindle during a late night download sesh and I turned to it late one evening. The beginning was a little confusing as the story jumps from one new character to another before you know very much about them but once I was upto about 25-30% I was hooked.
I made a note of each new character...
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars The Delta Chain disappointing compared to Disappear
I bought the Delta Chain immediately after finishing Disappear by the same author because I enjoyed Disappear so much, however I quickly realised that I wasn't anywhere near as good.

Published 18 months ago by Frances Chisholm

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read..., 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
I made a note of each new character in the end to help me keep track and found this helped me. There are around 40 named characters but most are peripheral to the main gripping narrative so it can be hard to remember what the character did last time, by the time you come back to them!
I noticed the typos and errors mentioned by other reviewers but I didn't think they detracted from what was a very intriguing storyline.
This book had me "turning the page" far beyond the time I had planned to read until and far into the night!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good thriller, 22 July 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
Overall a good thriller, some of the characters are stereotyped, and although the ending was not entirely predictable I felt that there were enough pointers to it for it not to be a complete surprise. I'm not too sure either that the timeline hangs together. Having said that, a good holiday read if you don't want to have to think too deeply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 May 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
A good read I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good plot with characters that grow with the story, plenty of pace to keep the pages turning.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Delta Chain disappointing compared to Disappear, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)

I found that the introduction of so many new characters a little bit confusing and couldn't quite get to grips with the story line because of it. I had to keep reminding myself of who the action was taking place with.

Saying this I still enjoyed it and thought that it was a clever plot line, if a little disjointed.

I would definitely recommend Disappear though!

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT READ, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this book down, it was great how it all came together, I read about 4+ books per year [only on holidays] and this one founds its way onto my kindle. Its a thriller with crocs, murders, and a large company at the center of it.
I did not follow the beginning to well, that might have been my fault, but I do not think so, but it was still entertaining to read & I am glad I read it to the finish, once I was 30% into it, it was hard to put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite page-turner, 18 July 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
The term "page-turner" can be over-used, but it certainly applies to this novel. Good characterisation, plot and narrative that make you desperately want to find out what happens whilst not wanting the book to end. I shall be looking for more from this author when I next want to stay on the edge of my seat!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
First off, let me just say that the story is a good one. As others have said there is good strong characterisation. However, regardless of how good the story is, the author (or editor?) really should have picked up on errors. One or two you can forgive, but when three and four come along, enough is enough. Examples - a police chief who arrived five years ago, a few pages later turns into someone who has been in post for 18 months; a daughter in law called Mandy, turns into a daughter in law called Amy. Sorry, I know it's a free book, but this sort of thing is just sloppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Punchy, 25 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed it - some punchy twists in there, and the driving characters had me hooked into their lives and conflicts. The plot is edgy - with barbs that make you just want to read on.

I totally recommend The Delta Chain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not lay it down., 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
A great read.One of these books that once you start you have to finish ,so purchase and enjoy this holiday period.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Delta Chain, 19 Dec 2012
T. Rutland (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Delta Chain (Kindle Edition)
This book is a very good read not too much pre-ambling and plenty of action but maybe a little too blood thirsty for some. I also liked the fact that there was not too many names to remember, a big problem for an old crumbly like me.

The Delta Chain