on 26 August 2011
Bought this to replace another Samsung 8MP camera, which had been excellent in use. This camera is even better, now that I am getting to grips with extra features.
The Touch Screen is large and easy to view, and the Touch Controls make it much easier to change the controls, even with a finger - the stylus is very useful, though.

Being familiar with Samsung quality and thoughts on what would be useful,the range of modes is very good. I take a lot of dancers shots and find the continuous mode very useful indeed. Though I touch up pictures on my desktop, the 'Smart' filters are also useful for playing around before I get home.

Excellent little camera. Compact and easy to use. Would reccommend this to anybody.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 7 September 2012
product its in good condition just as i expected it, specs, color and everything suites and am enjoying it for the time being,but i wish your delivery would extend to my place(Ghana-africa) cuz it hinders me from shoping more. generally its al good,thank you
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 2 July 2012
the camera was delivered in good time . It has not been used yet, as it was a birthday present for my daughter. i hope it goes well
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...