5.0 out of 5 stars Portable, Pretty cool looking, and packs a punch..
I have had this item for all of 2 hours and had to write the review straight away.

I am very very impressed with this, the postman delivered it and it was straight out the box.

It was very easy to unpack, just popped the lid open, 1st thing you take out is the plug which is in a seperate box in the top of the packet, along with the usb and headphone...
Published on 21 May 2011 by Beanie Luck

2.0 out of 5 stars Small sound from a small dock
My daughter currently has an Altec Lansing Moondance Glow dock for her iPod. Unfortunately it is not compatible with the iPhone she's getting for Christmas. So - new dock needed.

I bought this Philips Fidelio 3020 on the strength of the positive reviews, but I have to say that I was very disappointed with the sound.
It is a small dock - and the sound is...
Published on 2 Dec. 2011 by MrTracey

3.0 out of 5 stars good sound for the size, but somewhat flawed operation, 18 Mar. 2012
Richard Easton "TrickyDicky" (Harpenden, Herts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips DS3020/05 Portable Docking Speaker for iPod/iPhone - White (Electronics)
Bought one for my teenage daughter...

The Good:
Attractive and compact.
Pretty good sound for its size.
Takes an Ipod in a typical gel skin.
Can run on 4x AAs

The Bad:
Aux in lead is only about 8" long - no good for plugging into a laptop.

The Ugly:
You can't listen to an auxillary source (like a PC) with an ipod fitted to the dock.
You can't sync an ipod to a PC while the dock is switched on.

Now, I don't know if these are shortcomings imposed by the ipod (I won't touch fruit-based audio myself); but to my mind the functionality of the Fidelio is completely borked in this regard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ipod docking stations, 29 Aug. 2011
This is a fantastic Ipod docking station ! You can take it with you anywhere, because is compact, and it can run on batteries. It has a high quality sound, is very easy to operate and very important .....it is a offered at a great price. Enjoy it ! I do !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best docking station ever!, 21 July 2011
I searched around the internet for days reading review after review, then stumbled upon this item. The reviews were all very positive. So i took the dive and bought this. My expectations were high and I was not let down. The sound quality from this little docking station is unbelievable to say the least. The looks, the sound, the price and the app are all world class. This is a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 23 May 2011
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this little speaker system. My iphone sits there charging away, sometimes playing music, sometimes not. I can listen to radio stations. I can set alarms. It has the weather on it, even!

That said ... I can't use my iphone while it's plugged in and I couldn't figure out what the Itunes connection is supposed to do. And, the iphone app isn't entirely intuitive.

It's a nicely engineered, nice looking wee thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet don't buy it, 2 Sept. 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, it is ridiculously quiet and the worst £70 I have ever spent, if u want your music loud don't read the other reviews they are all lies, go to a shop and buy it don't make the same mistake I did!! U have been warned

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Dock for ipod virgin, 25 July 2011
I have no complaint with delivery and condition of dock, but sound wasn't as good as I expected and as it was a gift and some more donations came in I sent it back payed another £50 and got what I wanted. Pays yer money takes yer choice.