5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport boots
Rockport Anna boots are a good fit, good looking, and great with jeans. Ideal for casual wear or going out.
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. J. Burke

1.0 out of 5 stars No zip!
Boots look good but I was unable to get them on as there is no side zip as described. So I have had to return theRockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot boots.
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by Ani

1.0 out of 5 stars No zip!, 11 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport boots, 11 Sep 2012
Mrs. J. Burke (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing boots, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot (Apparel)
Great boots, fit really well. Were tight when first got them but they loosen up to fit your ankle. Great height and can wear them anywhere. I wear them at the beach, on nights out in town and up hills. Very durable and attractive. Definitely worth 5 stars!

2.0 out of 5 stars seconds, 13 Mar 2012
shame as boots looked good when first out of the box but on closer inspection i was finding faults with them, leather to the sole was not done properly even the quick replacement showed faults. To me it seemed as if they were slight seconds. which was not what i thought i was paying for

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend well made, 21 Feb 2012
the leather boots is very well made, its very handy to have the buckle on the boot to make it wider or smaller in my case, very good sole and grips very well i wore it during the snow period and very good, very well made and would recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Feb 2012
This review is from: Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot (Apparel)
I loved the look of these boots and ordered a pair in size 8 which turned out to be absolutely huge, they were more like a size 9. So I returned them and ordered size 7 but I couldn't get my foot into them no matter how much I tried, so am returning those as well. I don't know how sizes can differ so much but I won't be buying Rockport again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, heavy quality, 26 Jan 2012
This review is from: Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot (Apparel)
I'm glad I took the 'risk' too, purchasing these boots despite concerns of not being able to get into them. I seem to have bigger than average calves as many knee high boots are just too tight for me. But my feet and ankles are narrow and thin, and I've had absolutely no issues at all slipping into the boots. My regular size is 5.5 and the Rockport Anna Lace Up with an additional zip are quite stretched around my calves, so I bought these boots half a size bigger, which fit very well in the foot especially with socks and/or lamb wool insoles. Around the calves these boots are quite considerably wider than the Lace Up Boots, perfect for tucking your trousers in or not.

The boot is quite heavy, just a typical biker boot, but I still find it very comfy with a good grip in the sole. The leather is stiff but not uncomfortably so for me.I've had the Lace Up boots for a year and can confirm that they are waterproof in rainy weather which was the reason I went for this closed up boot. They are not that warm though, another reason for me to go for half a size bigger, to be able to wear either insoles or thicker socks.

I was lucky to get these boots at 50% but even for the full price I'd consider them well worth their money. Give them a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots but need loosening up, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot (Apparel)
These are the ankle boots I have been searching for! I read the conflicting reviews and took a risk ordering them in a size 6, (fluctuate between a 6 - 7). On first try I nearly pulled a muscle straining to force them on and thought there was no way they would loosen that much. But because of the review advising to persevere, I did. I loosened the buckle at the ankle to the third hole and have tried them on every day for a week and they are definately loosening up. There is a tag at the back to make it easier to pull them on. They are comfortable, warm, and have a little height without being high. Perfect!
I love these boots. Definate keepers :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, waterproof, winter boots!, 7 Dec 2011
This review is from: Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot Biker Boot (Apparel)
Having read the other (one star) review, I have to say that although there is no side zip on these boots, there is an elasticated panel and a little perseverance is the key. I have a very high instep and was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get these on, initially, but I persevered and wriggled my way in. I'm SO glad I did! After only a few wears, they have loosened up and become easier to get on and off, and it was worth sticking with them because these boots are so comfortable!
They are completely waterproof and seem to repel wet and dirt, so are easy to keep clean. The sturdy heel is a great height of two inches which gives a comfortable elevation but still feels secure so no tottering about!
I wore these on a night out,recently and walked home through mud and frost - no problems. I bought the Anna Biker boot in black, (Tar), but loved them so much that my partner is buying them in brown (Luggage) for me, for xmas.
Great boots, highly recommended.