on 24 December 2011
i didnt know what to think at first because of the price. As i had purchased non branded inks before and was left with a printer with more ink inside the houseing than on the paper. I read the reviews on this product and thought i would try again to see if these would be any different and i can honestly say im impressed. I would say you could buy these inks with confidence and i have now found somewere to buy all my future inks from. give em ago you will be surprised and pleased that you had.
on 22 May 2012
Cartidges arrived today, after having spent the past three hours trying to figure out the color management, I'm giving up.
It's the first time I'm using non-epson cartidges, and probably the last. I'm printing to professional standards (calibrated screen, paper profiles, etc etc) and the colors with these inks are simply off. Prints come out either with a cyan tint or a magenta tint, they also don't seem to be able to make their mind up what exactly seems to be wrong with them. I have changed to a different ink package (as you get four), with the same results.
The only good thing I see about these cartridges is the price and the super fast delivery.
on 31 March 2011
The triple pack was delivered in good time and well packaged. The inks produce a very good result; I couldn't tell the difference between them and Epsom originals which I was replacing. Add that to the very competitive price and you have excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
on 18 March 2012
This is a further review following my preliminary comments earlier this month. I have now put into use several individual cartridges from the order. They all installed without any complaints from the printer !! The printing quality seems excellent and as good as the original Epson cartridges. All the cartridges are individually vacuum packed in clear film so that the identity can be seen clearly. The quality of the product combined with the speedy delivery service means that I have no hesitation in recommending this suplier.
on 25 July 2011
The service was first class and arrived the day after ordering, the ink is top quality and as good as the original inks that came with the printer when purchased, I would recommend this product with 5 stars.
All in all a first class experience, thanks again.
on 30 December 2011
These cartridges work as well as originals without any kind of problem in my RX585 Epson very good value - will be ordering again!
on 23 February 2012
ordered these inks to try on my epson stylus r265, they were accepted by the printer no problems, infact hard to tell apart from the originals.
Only problem i have is they only registered 1/2 full then after 1 photo print on a A4 they dropped to 1/4 full. Ink quality is great and everything is clear with no visable difference.
Have yet to try the other cartridges to see how full they are,but at £4/pack i'm not complaining as a epson pack is £45-50. worth trying if you use epsom
on 29 September 2011
The inks came as promised and in the time I've used them they have proved to be fine - and a massive saving on the proprietary ones.
on 18 October 2011
For me this was a total waste of money. Photos printed out VERY red, tried another set of inks in case the first set was faulty, same results.. I put in genuine Epson inks and hey presto, perfect photos.. I may as well have thrown the money away, totally incompatible..
on 23 January 2012
Great value. Work perfectly. Good lifespan. Arrived quickly.

The old suspicion that generic cartridges are not up to scratch just no longer seems to apply.

These simply save a fortune and work just as well as the Epsons.