Size: 75cm|Change
Price:£22.75+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2014
Packaging was OK and delivered in good time. Ball definitely has some sort of non slip texture to it. Managed to blow this up without a pump but you'll need good lungs and a good technique to do this. I'm 6'1" and my leg made a 90 degree angle when I sat which apparently indicates this ball is the correct size for me. 4 stars because the ball stuck to my wall paper when it was leaned against it.
on 7 September 2014
I ordered a 65cm ball initially because thats what the recommended ball for my height was. It turned out to be way too big and so I reordered and bought this one. The quality difference between the two was noticeable - the first one was thinner and smelled really strongly of plastic. The Fitness Mad ball is much thicker skinned, doesnt have a strong smell and the feel of the ball is good - grippy without being sticky! Happy I spent the extra money on this one.
on 7 July 2011
I bought my swiss ball to use as an office chair. My cunning plan this year is to maximise my exercise opportunities by sitting on the ball while I am working. It also encourages me to maintain a good posture which helps my abs, and shoulders... I love it! When a really cool track comes on the radio I do 'figure of 8's' and bounce away to increase the benefit. I'm circling to Uptown Top Rankin' right now as I type...

The ball is sturdy, good looking and easy to pump up with the handy, dandy little pump that comes with it.

I plan to keep a couple of tins of peas on my desk to lift a few weights every now and again to add in some upper body moves. No really I do...

Next on my list is a pair of tone-up trainers so I'll sort out my butt and legs on the way to the shops. Genius.

Great product.
on 11 July 2013
Really impressive swizz ball.. 75cm that little bit too high for me, while doing flies or bench press on the ball.. I'm 5'10''.. I can still do the exercise, but a smaller ball would be ideal.. Great for balancing on though..
on 4 February 2016
I'm using Swiss balls as chair for over 6 years now and tried various brands.
Started with the (not so cheap) Domyos ones (Decathlon) and bought a few from various other suppliers. All are fine for 2-3 months and then they start to get loose ... like very. From a 65 or 75 to a 90.
This one was the first that I'm using for over a year now and there's no sign of stretching so I'm quite very happy!
on 24 July 2015
This is my third fitness ball and is of the highest quality so far. Material is very durable. Got a 55cm ball, at first it didn't blow up to that size so called the company, was told to deflate and blow up a couple more times. Worked a treat, is now exactly 55cm!
on 29 December 2013
In the reviews that I looked at before deciding on buying this Swiss ball, they said the pump provided was good. Thus I didn't buy a separate pump.
Disappointing to discover that the pump was NOT included. On closer look I should have understood that it wasn't. I'll be more careful next time.
on 12 August 2013
I bought this product for my wife to use in the later stages of pregnancy to sit on. She is finding it very useful and hopefully it will lead to an easier birth this time.
It will be used for its intended purpose once it is finished being used as a chair and having used it briefly, it is perfect for use as a Fit ball. Huge weight limit meaning I can even bounce up and down on it, if only I could balance =.)
Used as a chair in the office at my desk. Hardly deflate, these ones are quite something. Almost indestructible (last one went to Swiss-Ball heaven because of a sharp object placed underneath it ... a prank played by the traditional Office-Chair faction? ... Mmmh! ... I shall make y'all caster-less ;)).
on 6 May 2015
I love my ball!

Helped through the final stage of my pregnancy as a seat when baby's head had engaged I found seating on the sofa extremely uncomfortable. This ball is quite strong. .. held my pregnancy weight all 93kg of it!

See one answered question