5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service value
I had this item on my wish list for Christmas, and was given the laptop skin proection decal in black/grey/white.

When asked to give feedback I did not rate the skin given to me, as it was not at all clear and sharp as I had expected, so I did not in fact give it a very good star rating.

However, I was contacted by Taylorhe about my disappointment,...
Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Cos

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It
This laptop sticker does not properly around the edges. It makes the laptop look cheap and tacky. Also, it is impossible to get rid of all the bubbles and there are no instructions! Anyway, I ended up throwing it away. THIS IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY! I most certainly do not recommend.
Published on 22 Mar 2011 by 123ABC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Customer Service value, 29 Feb 2012
This review is from: TaylorHe 15.6 inch 15 inch Laptop Skin Vinyl Decal with Colorful Patterns and Leather Effect Laminate MADE IN BRITAIN Pink Butterflies (Personal Computers)

However, I was contacted by Taylorhe about my disappointment, and I was informed that unfortunately on rare occasions the print is not up to the standard expected, and that if I wanted to choose another colour, they would make sure it was dispatched to me in place of the one received.

I can only say that I am more than happy with my 'pink butterflies' version, and feel very pleased with the way Taylorhe dealt with the situation. The customer service level at Taylorhe is excellent and I would have no problem recommending their product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth It, 22 Mar 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely hated it and 20 mins after receiving it it ended ..., 25 July 2014
I absolutely hated it and 20 mins after receiving it it ended in my bin! It is not what I expected, it is not like the picture, one i received was horrible brown colour, but i thought i'll try it anyway....it didn't fit my laptop and i have 15,6 inch screen, it just irritated the hell out of me so i tore it up and the rest is history, don't buy this ... i should've listened to the other bad comments on this occasion. was gonna buy the bag too, now i'm not so sure, glad i didn't buy both together as the amazon sometimes suggests!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as bright, 21 Jun 2014
Not as bright as shown here. Much duller and more subdued. Seller should show it the way it is and not use enhanced pics

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS GREAT, 24 Mar 2014
sweetthing - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have just applied this and am very pleased with it. Made a bit of a mess cutting it, wish there had been some squares on the back as a guide, my laptop is 15.6 and it was too large for it, hence the reason for needing a pair of scissors but did a fine job if I say so myself. Oneor two bubbles (small ones) but cannot get them out so there must be a knack when applying sticky back plastic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very tricky to put on, 18 Feb 2014
Although I loved the prints these were very difficult to put on and cut to size. I wasted two before managing to put on the laptop, cut to the correct size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink & Purple butterfly Laptop Skin Vinyl Decal, 27 Nov 2013
Amazon Customer (Carlisle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Laptop Skin Vinyl Decal. Easy to put on & looks great I didnt fold over laptop top edge as i dont think it would have stuck down so just folded it at the bottom. bought with matching laptop bag

4.0 out of 5 stars laptop skin, 18 Aug 2013
gives a fresh look to my laptop a bit problem with corners otherwise it is good
and i am pleased with it

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!!, 28 July 2013
this was not at all what i expected, it is just a cheap sticker. Also it does not fit my laptop even though it said it is for 15" laptops. this is the worst product i have purchased and would not recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars laptop skin, 12 Mar 2012
this product was bought for my teenage daughter, it arrived quickly and was very simple to attach to the laptop itself. it was a great hit with my daughter and we all agree that it is really pretty and very durable .