5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery for Nokia 5800
Published on 2 Nov. 2011 by Douglas Paulett

1.0 out of 5 stars Same as nokia battery
Its not really worth paying the extra for this battery as it lasts exactly the same as the original nokia BL-5J.
Published 15 months ago by AMC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement battery for Nokia 5800, 2 Nov. 2011
Douglas Paulett (South Lakes, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: cellePhone PolarCell battery Li-Ion for Nokia 5800 XpressMusic / 5230 / C3-00 / N900 / X6 8GB 16GB 32GB / Asha 200 201 ( replaced BL-5J ) (Electronics)
My Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is about 2 years old and I had been noticing that the original battery would go from full strength to 1 bar in a matter of minutes without warning. I took this to mean that the battery was getting old. Also, I use the GPS functions of my phone on a regular basis and this drains the battery quite quickly. When it was new, I could run the GPS for 6-8 hours. 2 years later and I am getting 2 hours before it wants to power off due to low battery. I replaced the ageing battery with the PolarCell battery and I am back to at least 6 hours of GPS use (I haven't tried anything longer). I can't comment on its longevity yet as I have only been using it for about 3 weeks but so far I am very happy with it and I can go for long GPS-assisted mountain bike rides without worrying about my GPS dying!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 13 Dec. 2012
Really pleased with this purchase, needed a replacement battery for my Nokia 5230 phone. Read two good customer reviews, and decided to pay extra for a quality one, rather than the cheap alternatives on offer. Battery is quick to recharge, and lasts for about a week before a topup is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery life good, 10 Nov. 2012
Replacement battery for a Nokia X6. Battery life is noticeably better than the original, keeps charge for half as long again.

Searched extensively for a good replacement battery, and this was listed in various forums as being good quality. There are a lot of supposedly 'genuine' Nokia replacement batteries available, and many are cheap Chinese fakes of inferior quality.

This is worth a little extra money to get a higher rated battery, that works well, and offers better value for money in the long term. Genuinely pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 24 Nov. 2012
to my surprise the battery has held up pretty well in a N900. I don't have to always charge my phone. I would say that its worth the price compared to other batteries I have tried out.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Dec. 2013
I bought this to replace my original battery in a nokia lumia 520 and it last twice as long as the original battery a little expensive but worth it in my opinion :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good so far, 19 Dec. 2012
I have had this battery for a couple of weeks now so it has been through a few charge cycles. I haven't done any scientific tests but it seems to be lasting longer than my old battery. I use viewranger a lot which drains the battery and this battery copes with a full day out without any trouble. Product came from Germany so it took a day or two longer than from the UK but quality appears to be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery Life, 26 Oct. 2013
Worth paying the extra money for.

I have been taking many pictures for items I'm selling on ebay and past batteries would have gone flat way before I had finished what I needed to do. Very happy with the product.

Allow at least a week for delivery though as I believe it comes from Germany.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement, 7 Mar. 2013
I bought this one specifically because it did NOT claim to be a Nokia battery (many of which seem to be either imitations or second-hand). Good decision. I have only re-charged it a couple of times so far but it is already better than the original, which was beginning to fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars german exellence, 22 Aug. 2014
really good product nice tight fit came well packaged battery boxed shrinked wrapped by manufacturer and hologramed label proving authenticity rapid charge good longeviety of charge and a two year garrauntee wot more can anyone want good good will recommend to many

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent battery, 21 Mar. 2013
This arrived charged up - i'm not sure it was fully charged but it lasted a good few days without me having to charge it up which i was surprised at. I have now fully charged it and it is still on full charge after 3 days so i am delighted with this battery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›