on 1 February 2013
This is the second plaque I have bought from this seller and I am still impressed with the quality of the items. They are pretty and quaint, just as pictured. My mother was so happy to recieved this as a gift from my children and I wouldn't hesitate to buy more from this seller in the future.
on 5 October 2013
I BOUGHT MYSELF THIS LITTLE PLAQUE AS A WEE REMINDER OF JUST HOW PRECIOUS MY 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS ARE TO ME. NOT A WIDE SELECTION OF "NANNY" GIFTS OUT THERE TO CHOOSE FROM AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS SIMPLY PERFECT :-)
on 16 October 2013
i liked this as it was something that my nan could put in her homeand have some to look at all the time.
it's rather nice and pretty. it will be a great present and will be happily received.
on 12 November 2013
Item is of decent quality but a lot smaller than I expected, signs of this size are normally around £3.99 not the £6.99 I paid! Prob my fault I should have checked dimensions before purchase!
on 5 December 2013
This little plaque looks lovely in the pic , so cute in the flesh. People have comments on how small it is but I think it's just the right size. Im so pleased I purchased this.
on 28 December 2014
Lovely little piece. Just right as a gift for my daughters nanny. Fast delivery. Apropriatly packed. Value for money. Nanny was very pleased. Lovely. Thankyou
on 20 March 2014
Bought this for my daughter to give to her Nan for Mothers day. Item arrived next day and it looks really nice. Definitely recommend seller and item
on 8 November 2012
was a lovely gift my mum absolutely loved it as her first gift from her grand daughter. will look at other products in the future
on 28 March 2016
Lovely item. One of the buttons had fell off in transit but easily glued back on. Prompt delivery.
on 20 December 2014
Item as expected. Deducted a star because it's a bit over priced.. overall am pretty happy.