Size: 4 UK|Change

on 3 April 2011
Lovely pair of skates, with beautiful designs and good attention to detail. The inside of the boot is lined with the fur all the way down into the boot. ALSO, get the size you are as they fit perfectly to your shoe size. Many thanks for this great product ***** 5 stars*****
on 12 March 2011
Bought these skates for my 8 year olds birthday ..they are an excellent fit and as always with SFR products are excellent quality.My daughter is delighted as they are very sparkly and none of her friends have the same skates as nothing like this available in our local shops.
on 6 April 2011
This is my first pair of skates and i am very pleased with them. They have a fur lining so you dont have to wear an extra pair of socks and have alot of detail.Very good value for money and come with guards so you dont need to buy any!I am very happy because they came 2 days before estimated delivery. Hope this is a help
on 29 September 2011
I bought this product only a few months ago when I started taking ice skating lessons, I have worn them once a week for a few hours only to find that the support around the ankle and caved in and they are no longer fit for purpose. I am disappointed that they have deterioated in quality in such a short space of time.
on 4 November 2011
Super quick delivery. Really impressed with the ice-skates. They are very comfortable & so much easier to skate in, than the ones you hire.
Very impressed with the super quick service.
Thanks
on 8 May 2016
Lovely skates, we bought a size 4 for my younger daughter and a 5 for my older daughter (age 11). My older daughter found them brilliant and absolutely loves them. She wore them for the first time today and said she skated much better than in the hired ones. They are light and comfy and didn't need sharpening. My younger daughter (age 8) however found them uncomfortable at the ankle so we are returning them and buying a different style. My older daughter has narrower ankles than my younger. Also my younger daughter is very fussy!
on 18 October 2011
My daughter wore these for about 10 weeks, each week just a couple of hours. Then we were on holiday for a couple of weeks, and after return, we found that one of the heels has broken off and the other has started peeling off. The company who sells these said no replacement or refund can be made after 90 days from the purchase.

After several weeks waiting for their response to our other request, we had to buy another pair. Not quite sure yet how good these new ones are, but at least at the same price (£45) they came with a 2 year warrantee!

If you want to wear these for at least 3 months, then don't buy!
on 29 February 2016
I bought them for my daughter. It was her choice. They arrived 5 days earlier as predicted.
They came exactly as described and offered. Quality product. Smooth to skate and one
can really tell the difference between these ones and the hired skates. Very pleased with the product.
on 8 November 2011
I ordered these skates in good time for my daughters birthday (2weeks before) and they didn't turn up. After upteen phone calls to the main store i got nothing but the irratating answer machine time and time again. The skates never turned up for her birthday nor did they turn up for her first ice skating lesson a week after that which left a little girl dissapointed. The skates, however, came today, Yay! (almost 3wks after ordering) and they are very pretty but not pre-sharpened as stated in the product description; the blades are bevelled and need to be sharpened at the ice skating rink. They are perfect fit to a shoe size though and come with black blade guards. Skates themselves look quite sturdy but time will tell....
on 31 January 2013
my daughter bought these with her christmas money they were ordered new years eve arrived on the 2nd jan
and she tried them out that week ony worn once but she said they were warm and comfortable and cant wait to go ice skating again

See one answered question