on 27 February 2012
My son is 27 months (2 years and 3 months). He loves puzzles (he has his Mummy's brain, thankfully). And he loves Disney-Pixar's Cars ("Racing Car" is his name for Lightning McQueen). Put the two together and he is in heaven.
As for the product itself, it is what you would expect of a good quality floor puzzle. The board is thick and sturdy but well-cut and easy to fit together.
Having two puzzles in one is also a big bonus. He finds the enclosed puzzle easier to assemble (it is picture-based and, although smaller, he can work out where all the pieces go). He struggles a little with the border puzzle on its own because many of the pieces are interchangeable, but he gets great fun from simply putting them together (even if they are in the wrong order).
I would highly recommend this product for toddlers who love puzzles; if they also love Disney-Pixar's Cars, then even better!

If I am being overly critical I would say that some of the characters who get picture-space were not prominent in the film. For instance, "View Zeen" (who I don't even remember seeing in the movie) is there, although Sarge is not.
on 8 April 2014
This was for my great nephew which I have not seen since Christmas, but by all accounts he loved it.
on 9 January 2015