Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 9 February 2011
While the original may be considered a cult classic I think its fair to say Tron will have found a whole new audience thanks to Legacy. I have had the original on DVD forever and still love it. I went to see Legacy in 3d and it was excellent. The music was brilliantly done by Daft Punk and for my money Michael Sheen stole the show when he was on screen. It was truly great to see Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner back to round out one amazing movie experience. Buy this box set and enjoy a Saturday night Tron double feature.
55 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2011
The product was delivered on launch day, and was well packaged. What more could you want? Good service and I'll use them again. The films not too bad either, light on plot but heavy on skin tight outfits and neon glow, its eye candy rather than brain candy.
on 18 August 2011
For years I've told my kids about this great CGI film from the 80's
To be honest I shouldn't have bothered.
I don't think this Disney kids film has aged well- 30 years ago we all thought CGI would be like the graphics on Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Universe whereas it has actually become photo-realistic
The New Film is supposed to be an adult film for those who were children for the first ( a bit like 8mm to ET)
Again it is visually stunning and the Daft Punk sound track is okay but I feel it is essentially style over substance
Maybe Tron 3 will be better?
on 25 April 2011
I enjoyed both of the films. It was good to see the original after a considerable number of years, but it was still as I remembered it. Good scenery, graphics and acting. As was the Legacy second film. It too was filmed well, with good imagination.
on 11 April 2015
brilliant
on 27 March 2015
lovin' it
on 17 January 2015
Excellent
on 3 July 2011
Loved the first Tron when it came out so when the follow up was released on Blu Ray this year it was the perfect opportunity to own them both. Fantastic value, five stars all the way.
on 11 August 2011
This resumes my review: ONE OF THE BEST MOVIE PACKAGES OUT THERE! Simple, with unnecessary extras (like toys, brochures, etc etc). Five stars!
on 12 February 2015