Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£13.39

on 25 September 2011
kmfdm are a german band from the late 80s - early 90s. I would class them as indie/alternative and may be a bit heavy. I used to own several of their lps on vinyl back in the 80s so I knew what I was buying. This cd is a double cd of the best of kmfdm. I really like this stuff but you have to have a taste for this type of music you wouldnt find it in the charts then or now it has very much been underground and non commercialised it may of had a bit of a profile in the states at one time. I suppose it could be described as gothic.
on 2 June 2011
Cool cover....oh and KMFDM are cool.Still churning out an industrial strength smorgasboard of all the music that ever existed,always changing always exactly the same.
on 8 October 2014
Friends old and new KMFDM at it best