5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise equipment
This product is easy to use and does the job it is intended for, its fantastic value and the easy storage of the item makes this exercise equipment a must for all those keep fit people, and a stand in for days when the gym seems to much.
Published on 11 Mar. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great kit- shame about the spares
Easy Shaper Set Yep, I surely agree with the other reviewers, it's great for portable exercise equipment. Just beware that if you snap a resistance band not only does it hurt you but it will also hurt your pocket. Spares don't seem to be available in the uk and the only option is to buy another easy shaper.
Published on 11 May 2011 by Dave J

5.0 out of 5 stars Exercise equipment, 11 Mar. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Improvement on the old rubber bands, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
Having used "resistance bands" before I like the addition of the bar, a good innovation.
This is not a substitute for real weights, obviously, but it dos give a really good aerobic exercise without to much pressure on the joints. I really like this, I can see how 1/2 Hour or so high/fast reps with this on a daily basis could tone up nicely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great kit- shame about the spares, 11 May 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap fitness product, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
The Easy Shaper is a great product and the DVD included is also very good and motivating. I can quite happily put on the DVD and workout with the program provided, but do find it hard to use it without the DVD. My only concern is that the cords have started to split and there is nowhere to get replacements without buying a whole new product. Overall an good product until the resistance cords break :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best exercise 'gadget' I've bought, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
I'm always buying random things to help me exercise, but this is the one item I enjoy using. The DVD is really great, especially the pilates and the product feels good to use. Feels like it's working too! Plus, you can easily take away with you as it comes in 3 parts which click together, but mind your fingers! Would have been even better with a little drawstring bag, but I can always make one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy shaper, 15 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
Having received my good when they said I have been enjoying using my easy shaper.

The DVD which comes with it is very easy to follow and you can choose the level of workout to suit yourself.

I do not find the exercises difficult and am looking forward to getting into the skinny jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit!!, 11 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
I'm a keen exerciser and I use lots of 'at home' stuff as I don't like the hassle or expense of going to a gym. The key to me of a successful piece of exercise equipment is whether I'm still using it after the initial novelty wears off!

I have a cross trainer which I use regularly and I do pilates every week too. I also love the 10 minute solutions DVDs.

So why did I buy this on top of everything else I already have (and use)?! Well, I travel with my job quite a lot and often stay in hotel rooms where there is not a lot of space. Although I love pilates (which can be done where space is minimal) sometimes I want to do something a bit more high energy which makes me sweat!

And I think the Easy Shaper is going to be just what I'm looking for! I've already used it for a few weeks as a variation to the other stuff that I do and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. The american trainer is great, he makes a joke at the start of the total body workout saying how uncoordinated he is and I just warmed to him. Everything in the total body workout section is done for either 30 (beginner), 60 (intermediate) or 90 (advanced) seconds so you stop when you've had enough and then wait for the next exercise.

The great thing about the Easy Shaper is that it is so easy to add or remove resistance, just by winding or unwinding the cords around the bar.

I've done 'total body workout' and 'pilates for skinny jeans' and both are really good and I really felt my muscles working. Tony Little doesn't do the pilates section. The female trainer is very good however and explains things very well (although I am very experienced pilates having done it for about 6 years).

So if you're new to exercise or looking for something to vary what you currently do then I think you would do well to give this a go. It's very cheap compared to other gym equipment out there and you can do it in the privacy of your home and it is extremely light and portable. I honestly thought it was going to be a faddy piece of equipment (considering the price) but I was wrong. My only hope is that Tony brings out more DVDs to use the Easy Shaper with.

10 out of 10 from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product that will save time and gym money, 15 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
This is a wonderful tool to work out at home and the exercise routine is just half an hour. It is so versatile that it can be used to exercise virtually any muscle in your body.

Great for beginners as the resistance can be increased as one progresses.

After I have found out the full price for this item I was even happier with my 80 percent discounted purchase but I can tell you that now, knowing how good it is, I would happily pay the full amount.

It is light, versatile and efficient.

As a con :D I would say Tony Little is annoying with his "You can do it" slogan so probably once one has watched the video twice and remembered the routine the DVD can be put to gather dust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy shaper, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
Does exactly what it says on the box. Easy to use not to intense and can see results quickly. Good product

4.0 out of 5 stars easy shaper, easy use, 2 July 2011
This review is from: Easy Shaper Set (Sports)
easy to follow work out DVD, I even managed to talk my husband into one so we both exercise together.

Easy Shaper Set