5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Takes me right back to university and Philip Schofield in the Broom cupboard days. I remember Philip desperately asking for viewers to write in with any ideas what the lyrics in the title song were about. They got got Richeleu down perfectly, the decadent and diffident court of the King and the festering internicine nature of the era perfectly and not only mostly done...
Published on 13 Jun. 2013 by Barry Wom

i loved the first season of Dogtanian that i remembered from my childhood, it was absolutely amazing. I never saw the 2nd season at that time, but we watched a few minutes of the dvd, and just had to turn it off. The music was bad ,and the voice of Dogtanian was completely different as well, and we couldn't get into it at all. What a shame.
Published 5 months ago by John Lockyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars All for one... decent price, 16 July 2013
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Had such fond memories of this show when I was a kid, so bought this to show my kids what TV was like when I was their age. They absolutely love Dogtanian, and I'm enjoying watching it all over again too... just don't tell the wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars nephew, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my nephew when he came down to see me and we watched most of them together I was such a huge fan when I was growing and I was so gutted that he took it with him when he left will have to buy one again for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent condition and very quick delivery!, 12 April 2012
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
This is a really great boxset! My five year old loves it (me too). There are many hours of entertainment. A must buy for any fan. Very fast service.
Thanks
A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood revisited, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Brings back some great childhood memories. You'll be whistling/humming the theme song for sure. Extremely enjoyable episodes from start to finish. This collectors set also comes with a host of great special features: Character Biographies.Character Fact Files.Theme Tune Lyrics.Exclusive Episode Of 'King Arthur And The Square Knights Of The Round Table'.Sing-A-Long Karaoke Version Of Original Theme Tune.Desktop Wallpaper.Bonus Episode Of 'Around The World Willy Fog' and Dogtanian Special-The TV Movie. It's a great classic and worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars i loved the first season of Dogtanian that i remembered from ..., 18 Jan. 2015
John Lockyer (Wimborne, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian - Review, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Brought me back to my childhood and I'm even beginning to watch it with my own children
now - who are loving it too.

I did buy Volume 1 separately a few years back but the complete series works out cheaper
than buying volume 1 + 2 combined so it's really a no brainer.

Love it and highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately not half as brilliant as I remembered it from my childhood, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Unfortunately not half as brilliant as I remembered it from my childhood. Children (aged between 5-12) only mildly interested. But the collection is extensive, containing all the episodes from the 2 series and the film. Back on the shelf for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars dogtastic, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Great fun and a bargain. One of the best cartoons from the eighties and kids today love it too. Series one is by far the best with the movie and series two not anywhere near as good, but worth having for the price as a complete set

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my daughter for her thirtieth birthday because she used to love this when she was a child. She was absolutely delighted with it. Shame nobody has bought out her other favourite, Kissfur, on DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this - brought to watch with my Son as ..., 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] (DVD)
Love this - brought to watch with my Son as I found it funny when I was a child. My Husband, Child and me all now look forward to watching this which incredibly follows the original story really well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD]
The Complete Adventures Of Dogtanian [DVD] by Shigeo Koshi (DVD - 2010)