on 14 December 2011
I purchased one of these jackets even though the picture is only an artists impression. I'm not sure why they have not posted an actual photograph of the jacket as it looks much better in reality than the picture shown which seems to imply a rubbery sort of garment when it is in fact made of a nice quality material.
Following the sizing guide I bought the large which turned out to be too large. I returned it and received a medium size virtually by return of post and it's just right.
Only small gripe is the cuff tightening straps are not really flexible (hence the 4 stars not 5) but that asside it has become my jacket of choice not only for golf but generally.
Looking again at the picture I cannot imagine why I bought the jacket but I'm glad that I did because I really like it.
And it must be ok because my step son borrows it.