5.0 out of 5 stars Me to you with love - Love it.
I bought this cd for my boyfriend's birthday. I know he would love it. Such wonderful, sweet and romantic love songs. I also loved the cover of the cd with the little teddy bear and roses. Then the title of the cd cover "me to you with love" was the sweetest finish. If you are the romantic sorts like me and my boyfriend then buy this cd for you true love.
Published 8 months ago by Desmond Anthony Gowdy

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after - but not suitable as a gift!
Published 14 months ago by Becca

4.0 out of 5 stars QUITE A VARIETY, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
I find this compilation a little hard to comment on as it spans more than half a century in its selection and includes some material that is right up to date or at least from the 21st century. I can't say that I like all the material but there are a lot of great songs here.so buy it if you don't have very many of the tracks already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Me to you with love - Love it., 16 Aug 2013
Desmond Anthony Gowdy "love" (London, England.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!!!, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
very good value and best price around. a great present indeed for valenetine's day and oh course, "me to you"

3.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after - but not suitable as a gift!, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
Product was dispatched and received very quickly. The first thing I noticed was that the CD was not in any sort of wrapper, and the case was slightly scratched and damaged. The actual disks were the wrong way around, and ever so slightly scratched, so the product did not seem new and I would not give as a gift. However, the content appears to all work totally fine, and as I only planned on copying the songs onto my iPod, this was just what I wanted - bargain for 3 quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars me to you with love, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
Brilliant buy, I bought this for a gift for my sister she was really pleased with it thank you for this brilliant cd

5.0 out of 5 stars M2U, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
Lovely tracks. Daughter has taken this CD as she loves the me to you bear. On the whole though a worthwhile purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
Great valentine's day pressie - good variety of songs from different eras including some up to date numbers. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars me to you with love cd, 17 Jan 2014
Mrs. T. S. Ralph (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
i brought 2 of these 1 for my daughter and 1 for my husband and they love it. they play brilliantly. i give them 10 out of 10 and would recommend to others to buy and also recommend this seller too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Me To You With Love (Audio CD)
Not as I expected - would improve your music choice if you listed the songs, then you would know what you are buying

ARRAY(0xa3494edc)

Me To You With Love
Me To You With Love by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)