Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 August 2013
I bought this cd for my boyfriend's birthday. I know he would love it. Such wonderful, sweet and romantic love songs. I also loved the cover of the cd with the little teddy bear and roses. Then the title of the cd cover "me to you with love" was the sweetest finish. If you are the romantic sorts like me and my boyfriend then buy this cd for you true love.
on 23 September 2013
I find this compilation a little hard to comment on as it spans more than half a century in its selection and includes some material that is right up to date or at least from the 21st century. I can't say that I like all the material but there are a lot of great songs here.so buy it if you don't have very many of the tracks already.
on 2 March 2013
very good value and best price around. a great present indeed for valenetine's day and oh course, "me to you"
on 12 January 2013
Brilliant buy, I bought this for a gift for my sister she was really pleased with it thank you for this brilliant cd
on 17 January 2014
i brought 2 of these 1 for my daughter and 1 for my husband and they love it. they play brilliantly. i give them 10 out of 10 and would recommend to others to buy and also recommend this seller too.
on 18 March 2014
Great valentine's day pressie - good variety of songs from different eras including some up to date numbers. Highly recommended
on 19 March 2014
Lovely tracks. Daughter has taken this CD as she loves the me to you bear. On the whole though a worthwhile purchase.
on 3 April 2015
great selection of songs, cheap price
on 17 November 2015
nice disc very much for mum disc
on 22 December 2014