Size: Medium|Change
Price:£5.25+ Free shipping

on 24 January 2014
These are the best gardening gloves I have used - particularly in winter when it is cold. They are very flexible (unlike some gloves which are very 'stiff'). They are also lovely and warm in the winter. But best of all the rubber makes gripping so much easier - particularly when things are wet or icy. And added to that they wash really well over and over again.
on 25 September 2015
They are nice gloves to wear,you can wear them all day,and not have sweaty palms,but they don't seem to last very long.
As you can see from the photo,they have worn badly on the back of the hand.
review image
on 15 January 2015
I ordered the 350R gloves (which I have used before) at the same time as
ordering these Thermo gloves ,which I didn't know about.
They are exactly the right product for winter- Very comfortable,with the added
bonus of the soft thermo lining.they also feel strong & i imagine will be long-lasting
as the unlined gloves have been. I would highly recommend the supplier & the gloves.
Thank you!
on 19 January 2014
These are the best gloves for both warmth and toughness and they last for ages. I use them for handling glass, logging, outside work -- they are flexible and comfortable. I no longer buy any other make.
on 9 May 2014
Amazing for winter gardening. I have bad hand circulation and wore these all day outside on the coldest days. The grip is great too. Not so good on blackthorn so be careful.
on 3 May 2012
Very pleased with these. Get through gardening gloves very quicly but these seem extremely durable (4 months to date). They are warm which is a bonus but also well fitting so you have good feel and dexterity (a big problem with some gloves) Not waterproof of course, and don't claim to be, but material is densely woven which means they do keep you reasonably dry. Good for tough jobs like cutting thorn hedges without tearing or snagging. Would buy again.
on 10 May 2016
For a pair of gloves that are meant to provide warmth in a cold workplace, these fall a little below the grade. My work has me handling below freezing items, and while its true these gloves are warm in general, the finger parts get cold upon handling cold items very quickly, and they don't warm up again with time. Granted the rough texture of the glove fingers does allow for use on touchscreen devices and for opening slippery items but in terms of dexterity the finger and palm coverings are too bulky and stiff (even after several weeks) to, say, tie a knot. I previously bought the medium of these gloves and opted to try for the small in hopes of improving the dexterity feature. In truth not only did I fail to see an improvement on the dexterity but the warmth factor actually decreased! It seems that a little of 'air' space between the gloves and your hands helps to keep your hands warm (much as neoprene does for water and divers) but you have to compromise on the size.
Overall, they'll do in a pinch as they're one of the cheaper varieties you can buy or if you need them without the dexterity I've described.
on 15 January 2013
I thoroughly recommend theses winter gardening gloves.I have found them to be hardwearing and warm and they are easily washed.
on 3 October 2012
These gloves are brilliant for me (a lady gardener with small hands!) as they fit nicely, are warm and robust. I work as a gardener, wear them every day for several hours doing lots of thorny jobs, and each pair lasts me a few months. I would not bother buying any other gloves now; I laugh at the feeble offerings in garden centres, knowing them to be inferior. Only downside is they get a bit soggy when wet, but then so do most gardening gloves.
on 23 December 2014
These are the best gloves on the planet for dinghy sailing in the winter. Rope wears through them evenly and slower than expensive proper sailing gloves. Grip is excellent.

Showa maybe havent realised the dual purpose of their gloves, but if they started producing these gloves without fingers - I'd buy them all the time (I always chop the ends of the fingers off)