5.0 out of 5 stars cabble
fast service- great price - very good shop will keep in my favoritrs so not to lose the contact thanx
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by Dumpa

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish with 2012 A5 SB & iPod Classic 160 2009
Since the official red gromit Audi cable did not work at all with a 7th generation iPod classic, I tried this item. It did connect and the iPod showed up on the screen....for a few seconds only. The connection was very poor and unstable and every time lasted only 10 seconds before it disconnected while the car wasn't even moving and the glovebox was still opened...
Published 17 months ago by M Dubbeldam

5.0 out of 5 stars cabble, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Xgeek® AMI MDI MMI/ USB Audio MP3 music interface Adapter for Audi A3/A4/A5/A6/A8/S4/S6/S8/Q5/Q7/R8/TT and Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Passat/CC/Tiguan/Touareg/EOS (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Jun. 2014
Great little bit of kit!...My new Audi came fully loaded, except for their version of this!....at 4x the price!
I bought from Amazon, it arrived the next day,! plugged it in and it worked!...What more do I need to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on A5 2014, 9 July 2013
I purchased this cable from Amazon to avoid paying the ridiculous amount of money requested by Audi retail store. I just tried it on my new 2014 A5/Cabriolet and It works great. Since the iPod connecter doesn't fit latest iPod models such as (iPod Touch 5th Gen and iPod Nano 7th Gen), I had to use my old 2nd generation iPod touch and everything went fine. If you have one of iPod's latest devices which uses a micro connector, I advise you to find a good adapter before purchasing this cable. Not so sure if it's going to sync properly with the car though because I haven't personally tried it.

Cable and connectors are sturdy and seem to be good quality, it synced with the car perfectly as soon as I got it connected, it enables you to browse through your iPod by Playlist/ Genre/ Artist/ Album/ Track just like the iPod. However, the only difference is that it's a little bit boring to use Audi mouse to reach the track you want specially if you have a large music list because you'll simply have to scroll the whole list. I hoped to able to choose tracks from the iPod directly, but during connection, the iPod will not allow you to use it's default interface and will show a "Connected" blank screen instead.

All in all it's a good product and definitely better than the SD card which basically lists music by track name only, unless you organized the folders into a specific order using your computer.

Will update if I faced any issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars ipod cable, 1 Mar. 2013
I purchased this for my brother in law for his new Audi A3, it was far cheaper than Audi's own cable and does an excellent job

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent piece of kit, 29 July 2013
Mr. Michael Chapman (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Having acquired a car with a stereo system that would interface with an ipod I bought an ipod because of the huge capacity and then discovered the default lead in the car wasn't the right one. Some quick research revealed I needed one of these cables so I ordered it and when it arrived used it to connect car to ipod and it worked perfectly immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine for my Audi A6, 19 Mar. 2015
J. Brodie - See all my reviews
I have an 2009 Audi A6 and this works perfectly, I added the tune2air bluetooth adaptor and can stream from my iPad or iPhone, It took a few attempts to work it out but so long as I connect bluetooth to the tune2air first and then the IPhone to Audi MMI it works every time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish with 2012 A5 SB & iPod Classic 160 2009, 13 Dec. 2013
M Dubbeldam "Markd" (NL) - See all my reviews

So it fitted, that's about the only positive aspect I can mention about this useless item. Result was that I switched to the Audi blue gromit cable which does not show the artwork but otherwise works fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works, but the sound quality is terrible, 26 Oct. 2013
I. Beeston - See all my reviews
I bought this cable to connect our iPhones to a VW Golf. Music works and we can change tracks through the car audio system, but the sound quality is really bad (the sound is really muffled/low quality). Playing music over Bluetooth is crystal clear, so we tend to do that instead. Wouldn't recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect substitute for the expensive original, 28 Feb. 2013
this adapter cable works perfect in combination with the Media Device Interface (MDI) in my 2012 Volkswagen Caddy Maxi with RCD-310 radio. I bought the proxima dock extension cable for iphone 4s to extend the adapter to have the iphone in its holder. Perfect combination! I can only recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 22 Dec. 2014
Its a good product. Works well and connect with my VW Polo 2011 well. I have experienced trouble connecting once or twice but that's all. Much much cheaper if you buy it from a VW dealer. So i am very please as I've had it for almost a year now and it still works.