on 8 October 2012
I've read a lot of parenting books that go over the same principles again and again. But this ebook brought new principles into the mix and gave me new guidance which is really helpful. Would recommend this book to every parent!
on 10 July 2012
Emotionally healthy children! Wow! Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place if those children could grow up to be emotionally healthy adults?! Dr Newmark's highly practical and beautifully written book guides parents and all of us working with children telling us how to avoid making dangerous in consequences mistakes and take care of children's five all important emotional needs.
No wonder the book has already been read by hundreds of thousands of parents - it is a MUST READ for every parent and every teacher!
Eva Hoffman
on 2 May 2012
This book is brilliant, it has been very helpfull giving advice on how to talk to children and what to say in certain circumstances. I would recommend all parents to read this book. I have tried out a few of the techniques and they do work its really amazing.
I am a foster parent and mother and found the book a must have.
on 30 September 2014
great product, quick delivery.
on 4 October 2014