5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for effort-free toning
These weights are well made and obviously easy to use. I actually got two sets of two and use simultaneously on ankles and wrists. The weight isn't much if you're looking for a heavy and focused workout, but if you wear them while doing other exercises they can considerably add to the level of difficulty and contribute to the result.

These are ideal for more...
Published on 9 Nov. 2011 by gigidaras

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I haven't worn these weights much yet. I wanted them for walking and tried them but they didn't feel very secure for the weight they are. They say 'one size fits all' but I have very small ankles and still felt that I couldn't fasten them tight enough to be secure. I will probably use them when I'm ready to move up to heavier weights, but not completely happy with them.
Published 4 months ago by Regan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product but takes a bit of getting used to, 7 Jun. 2014
I often wear these around the house and for light training. Feels strange at first but soon get used to them. The product is well made and the double velcro strap really helps keep them in place.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with these, 10 April 2015
I'm very happy with these, so much so that I just ordered a second pair for my wrists.i think it would be good if there were heavier ones available too, so that I had something to work up to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable enough, 19 Jun. 2014
These are perfectly serviceable. You may struggle if you have tiny wrists as i think mine are medium to large for a woman but still had to pull as tight as possible to avoid them moving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strength training, 21 Feb. 2014
Am using to strength train for marathon - this product works really well, stick them on your ankles and walk around or do specific exercises. Made a real difference - would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 22 April 2014
exactly what I wanted: after a week of using them indoors, around my ankles, I'm now ready to go to a heavier (2k?) weight. It's a pity these don't come in heavier weights!!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 22 July 2014
Well made and certainly add to the work out.

Under jeans they are hard to see, so I get to workout while just pottering around the house or walking to the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine, 1 May 2013
Extremely comfortable to wear and are exactly what they say they are. Wear mine all the time over my socks and I barely notice they're there (Other than the weight)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stay on well, 19 Mar. 2015
Good for legs but too heavy for my wrists, I'm female so lighter ones would suit better. Stay on well, I wear them all through my nightshift, great for toning legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job. I use these for extra resistance when ..., 17 Nov. 2014
Great job. I use these for extra resistance when walking. I can definitely see a difference after a month of using these. They're great for toning up your arms.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ankle weights, 10 Jun. 2012
Russell O'Callaghan (North York Moors, England) - See all my reviews
I'm quite surprised that ankle weights have lost their popularity as a training aid for runners. They used to be all the rage at one time. I suppose someone's discovered that they cause dementia, pollute the environment, make men pregnant or some such twaddle. Anyway, I reckon these are fine. Exactly what I ordered and delivered in about four days. Great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 58 | Next ›