Format: DVDChange

on 31 January 2012
This is a fab dvd - the ones with a full series of one programme begin to grate on mummy's nerves a bit so I like that I can put this on and there is a bit of variety!
on 7 June 2014
I am afraid this failed to interest our 2 year old granddaughter. This in contrast to Lost and Found which we had to put on whenever she was not doing anything else.
on 17 February 2014
this is a brilliant dvd. best buy for the wee man and now his sister loves it and has lasted all this time
on 25 September 2012
The dvd is great for tiny ones particularly if you need 10mins to get some jobs done.
Unfortunately this dvd had a scratch or some problem when it got to Barney (which I can
understand as the American voice does drone on) but it is my Grandson's fav charater. The
supplier refunded the money straight away so would give 5 stars for service.
Will re-order from the supplier.
on 18 February 2013
I love these DVD's. Its great having a mixture of different TV shows as I find it keeps the kids entertained for longer. They are usually bored after an episode or two of the same thing with other DVDs, but the variety in this is great. We have DVD players in the car for long journeys and this keeps them (4 year old girl and 2 year old boy) quiet and entertained.
on 29 April 2012
This dvd is a firm favourite of my daughter. It is particularly good for the car on a long trip when she doesn't fancy a film. We BOTH get bored of watching say 10 Peppa Pigs!

The dvd features Thomas, Fireman Sam, Barney, Bob and Pingu, plus an Angelina eposide - although oddly you can only get to Angelina by going into the "select episodes" section.
on 18 March 2013
my little boy loved it and i loved it for being so cheap and having lots of different episode from different charcacters
on 15 April 2013
a good buy at this price keeps my great igrandson amused for hours would buy again fast service as usual
on 4 August 2015
Very happy with dvd very quick at delivery them thank you
on 31 October 2014
Lots of fun to keep little ones happy.