5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Northern Soul Story CD
Forty five classic tracks on a double CD for a budget price - what more can I say. This is a really comprehensive collection of Northern Soul that are all part of that wonderful story of the music that to me never dates and fortunately gathers new followers amongst the younger age group all the time, thereby helping to keep the scene alive. Long live Northern Soul.
Published 17 months ago by Donald Butterworth

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed
Published 11 months ago by A. Browne

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Northern Soul Story CD, 30 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics, 26 Aug 2012
This album is full of classic stompers from the Torch to the Casino etc , A must for any Northern soulie absolute quality ! .....KTF

5.0 out of 5 stars If you know the songs you know what you've brought!, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Best Of The Northern Soul Story (Audio CD)
Great!! If you know the songs you know what you've brought! The quality of recording is fine as some may have suggested otherwise. Its great value!!

2.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 24 April 2013
A. Browne "avid reader" (Donegal Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of The Northern Soul Story (Audio CD)
This is supposed to be a taster album for the 'Northern soul story' collection of albums. It did not encourage me to check out any of the other albums in the series. I found the songs to be uninspiring. I am not an expert in this field I just found the rhythm to be too disco and missed the essential beat I normally find in Northern soul. Music is a very subjective matter of personal taste. This album just doesn't do it for me it's just another colection of mediocre soul songs. Yet another in an already crowded field.

5.0 out of 5 stars good sounds, 2 April 2014
one of the best albums I have bought for a very long time!! just love northern soul. its the dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great complilation of mostly 60's tunes that bigger artists made more contemporary by the 70's onwards., 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Best Of The Northern Soul Story (Audio CD)
Well worth the buy for those who still have that Mod' feeling always lingering in their hearts, Especially the first and & second generation lot who understood what Mod life was all about. Fantastic times never to be forgotton.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is exactly that, 27 July 2013
Ms. E. J. Baker "Elle" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Best Of The Northern Soul Story (Audio CD)
Love this CD, great track listing and a great place start when you want a fabulous selection of the best music of the time, or your new to it. I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music from my younger years and still makes me wanna move, 27 May 2013
This review is from: The Best Of The Northern Soul Story (Audio CD)
Great sounds from some of the greatest Northern Soul artists, excellent CD and choice of music, I have had this CD three weeks now and I am still playing it, well worth the spend.

ARRAY(0xaf5d00a8)

The Best Of The Northern Soul Story
The Best Of The Northern Soul Story by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2011)