5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!
I bought these swimming trunks for my husband as we like to swim in lakes during summers. We are not regular swimmers in a swimming pool so didn't need something very expensive etc. These look great, are made from good quality material and it seems like they will last a while. We're very happy with the purchase.
Published 7 months ago by amarok806

3.0 out of 5 stars Check your sizes
I purchased these for my husband for our holiday but when they turned up they seemed very small. My husband has a 30 inch waist but they were too short and too tight on him so ended up giving to my 11 yr old son who the fitted perfectly. Service for seller was excellent and delivery was very quick.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs K Deadman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, 4 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars best shorts ever purchased, 11 April 2013
no water balloon pockets filling up underwater,

comfortable fit, I took measurements from the waist, not the hips (33" for medium)

2 pockets and a back pocket, they dry quick enough as well

3.0 out of 5 stars Check your sizes, 4 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars ZOGGS mens shorts, 21 Feb 2014
a good quality material for price although very tight to size. l choose the light blue shorts the colour is as expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Mens Zoggs Swimming Shorts, 3 July 2012
I ordered these shorts in 3X size for my rather large husband. They duly arrived, quality very good but if anybody else wants to order them at this size, I can only say don't bother. 3X should be 45 to 48 inch waist and these are only 33 inches. I ordered two pairs and thought maybe that the 3X label on one pair had been inadvertently sewn into a size M pair, but the second pair were exactly the same size. VERY disappointed and suggest that Zoggs state EXACTLY what the sizing is on their products to save further disappointed customers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color description, 2 Aug 2013
I am unhappy because I ordered one blue and one light blue and received two identical shorts,both blue none light blue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too short, 25 Jan 2014
These shorts are too short to wear outside the house! The uncomfortable net underwear that's sewn in also had to be cut out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Friction Burn!, 19 Mar 2013
I swim regularly and bought these to go on holiday. The first time I wore them I swam about a mile in the hotel pool and when I had finished discovered a severe friction burn on my left thigh. I don't think these shorts were designed for swimming!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and my husband loves them for cycling, 14 July 2014
June Wilson "Corkey Wilson" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
These were inexpensive, good quality and my husband loves them for cycling, so what is not to like. They are a perfect length for the shorter male!

2.0 out of 5 stars Snapped elastic, 7 July 2014
The first time I wore these shorts the elastic snapped on one of the legs of the inner. The second time i wore them the same thing happened on the other leg. The elastics are now knotted to prevent any embarassing situations ! And, no I'm not too fat for them ! Poor quality. Not what I expected from a Zoggs product.