4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product
Well, it's a cable. I use it to link an iPhone to the aux input on a Ford Focus radio, which allows me to use the phone to receive internet radio (TuneIn Radio is the app I use) and play it through the car stereo.

It's a handy length and the right-angle jacks mean I can close the glovebox (where the socket is located) while it's plugged in.

Hope that...
Published on 13 Sept. 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid
Cheap but not so cheerful. Significant volume difference between channels. Spend more for a more effectively shielded/substantial cable. It is very thin cable which may be the problem. It is either not transmitting full signal due to lack of conducting material or poor shielding in connectors or cable.
Published on 12 Sept. 2012 by Danphin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine product, 13 Sept. 2011
Amazon Customer "Stevie" (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: StarTech.com 6 feet Slim 3.5mm Right Angle Stereo Audio Cable - M/M (Electronics)

Hope that helps. I try to keep my reviews up to date, so I'll edit this if it breaks - which is possible, of course, though I think unlikely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well though not very durable, 14 April 2014
hfffoman (Kent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have had at least two of these suffer a broken connection inside the cable. I still recommend it. It does the job well. They don't cost much so I order several and I always have a spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with this cable. Perfect for car AUX input, 30 Dec. 2011
El Geraldo (South of Watford Gap) - See all my reviews
I use this cable to connect iPod or phone to the AUX input on my car's factory stereo ('09 Ford Galaxy). This cable is a fraction of the price of the proper Ford cable. The right-angle plug means that it fits perfectly inside the closed lid of the glove compartment. The cable is thin enough to fit through the tiny gap between the glove compartment lid and the dashboard, without crushing the cable. 6 foot is plenty long enough to reach to the back seats, for the kids to plug their iPods in.

4.0 out of 5 stars works perfectly, 25 Jun. 2014
I just test them in the car, and seem to work perfectly fine. It loses a bit of volume, but apart from that is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 May 2014
I bought this thin-gauge stereo cable to run between the plastic joins in my Golf MK6 dashboard, and it fitted just fine. Can't say much more than that I have noticed no noise or signal issues, so it's been good so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, 21 May 2014
I had straight ones before and my son seem to step on it and break it every time, The 90 degrees help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good item, 8 May 2014
Yorkie45 (Northumberland, England) - See all my reviews
Why spend a lot more money when this works just as well. The sound quality is far better than I expected. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money and fast delivery., 27 Jan. 2014
The cable is well designed and works fine. It is soft, flexible and durable at the same time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really handy being a right angled lead, does exactly ..., 26 Nov. 2013
Really handy being a right angled lead, does exactly what it says on the tin ! Would reccomend to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly fine, 15 Sept. 2013
I'm using this cable to connect my MacBook Pro with my BOSE iPhone station. It works perfectly fine and I have no problems with different channels or volumes. It's cheap and you get what you paid fore. I can only recommend this to people, who don't want to spend 200 pounds on a golden cable which works as good as this one does.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›