5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!
Published 21 months ago by JadeEmma

3.0 out of 5 stars Wear
These are not made to last as my daughter has had these a few months and the heal is badly worn already.
Published 6 months ago by angela

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 28 Oct 2012
I'm on the short side at 5ft 2, and with feet a size 4, I was reluctant to buy adults hunters that were too long on my leg! These however, are perfect! Theyre a great length, surprisingly longer than I thought they would be, and fit perfectly! Have been wearing them even when it isn't raining! The calf width is perfect with space for leggings or long socks to fit snugly and the lining is lovely! Would definately recommend for both children and any adults that are slightly shorter with smaller feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant if your 5ft 4inches and under, 3 July 2012
i love my Hunter wellies,im 5ft 3inches and struggle with wellies that are to long or to tight around the calfs.these are perfect length and i can still get my jeans tucked down them,the delivery was super fast and a fraction of the price in high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Gloss Wellies, 9 Nov 2011
Karen Ann Connell (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Lovely wellies with a nice gloss to them. My daughter loves them, still a little bit big at the moment but she will soon grow into them. Great value too thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 23 Jan 2014
These were bought as a gift for my daughter - I sized up as we also bought welly socks and they fit perfectly. She says they're really comfy and they look amazing worn with the dark pink sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Gloss Welly, 9 Oct 2011
Bought as a present for my mum as the the one I bought were too long for her short legs! Fit perfectly and she was delighted with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Gloss Hunter Wellie's, 10 Oct 2012
My new Hunter wellie's arrived today , so pleased with them !! I am 5ft and a size 4 and these fit perfect. Would highly recommend, the box was a little dented but no big deal . Can't wait to use them .

4.0 out of 5 stars Love my Hunters but..., 24 Jun 2014
Actually really good, but not as expected from the picture. I anticipated to receive some short leg wellies. On the other hand they were tall childrens (obviously), they also have reflective patches on the top and bottom back of the boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value if you are an adult, 11 May 2014
I am a size 4 and 5' 1, so normal Hunters are far too tall. These fit perfectly, and come 3/4 way up my calf. So pleased, as I think that 'adult' Hunters are a bit overpriced. Very good value for money, there are some benefits to being so short at times :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short adult in kids boots!, 1 May 2014
As a 5'3 lady with size 4 feet, after reading other reviews I opted for childrens boots in a size 5. I'm glad I did as with quite short legs they are just shy of my knees! With a good pair of socks there is still a little bit of room however I would rather this than buying a size 4 and having my feet squeezed.

I haven't worn them a great deal yet, just mainly around the garden but are comfortable and as expected.

Would I recommend, yes